UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Balmund

Conversation Between Balmund and Connor
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 38
  1. Connor
    03-27-2017 07:12 AM
    Connor
    Apologies for not updating over the weekend. Some stuff came up and I ended up woefully behind on sleep which left me with little time or drive to write. If I haven't updated by the end of Friday this week, please feel free to seek another updater with my blessing on the matter.
  2. Connor
    03-22-2017 06:53 AM
    Connor
    Hi! Sorry for having taken so long, but I fully intend to update WF within the week (i.e. Friday at the latest). I've been a little snowed under with University work (and honestly, Fire Emblem Heroes has taken a chunk of my time too) which is why I've not been as active in WF.
  3. Balmund
    02-18-2017 09:49 PM
    Balmund
    Wow, speaking of long waits, I finally got around to writing up some form of a passable response after coming back from vacationing in Mexico. Also, Sun/Moon happened. My apologies!
  4. Connor
    11-28-2016 07:32 AM
    Connor
    Updated your WF. Sorry for another long wait, I was a bit backed up with University work and ASB taking priority re: Sun/Moon stuff.
  5. Connor
    10-30-2016 06:03 PM
    Connor
    Not a problem at all! I'll make sure to get around to that within the week, which should be easy as I have a rather free schedule right now.
  6. Balmund
    10-30-2016 05:57 PM
    Balmund
    Finally managed to respond as well. Personally, my laptop has been busted for a while now, and I haven't gotten around getting a replacement for it, so it's now considerably harder for me to be as prompt in my responses. Nonetheless, I'll keep trying to keep it going as soon as possible.
  7. Connor
    10-08-2016 09:38 AM
    Connor
    Updated you in WF! I have to say sorry for taking quite so long, I had lost my groove as far as WF was concerned.
  8. Balmund
    08-11-2016 01:02 PM
    Balmund
    Sounds great to me!
  9. Connor
    08-11-2016 12:15 PM
    Connor
    Alright, that does make quite a bit of sense. I'll have the update sort of 'time skip' so you can fill in blanks in between with whatever you want to do PC wise, or just general character stuff, and I'll have it end with Bel and Dylan ready to begin heading back to Cerulean - sound okay? If we're doing that I'll probably throw in a minor road block (nothing more than 3 or 4 updates) along the way to build Daniel's character a little.
  10. Balmund
    08-11-2016 11:29 AM
    Balmund
    I don't really mind for the sake of fast forwarding a bit, although I would've liked to have the opportunity to get to know my new traveling companion a bit better along the way.