UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Gemini Spark

Conversation Between Gemini Spark and Balmund
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 113
  1. Gemini Spark
    05-28-2017 06:42 PM
    Gemini Spark
    SeemsGood XD

I only got the balances from EAI, so I just figured those were the correct balances. You're probably right as to how he got 4 tho.
  2. Balmund
    05-28-2017 06:13 PM
    Balmund
    I'm assuming the 4 candies you had listed as previous balance for me are reffering to the cable club trade I had made after the springtime event, as otherwise, as far as I know, I had a balance of 0 prior to returning to FB. For the sake of clarity, I wrote myself as having a balance of 0 so I could link every candy gained since then. If I'm mistaken, do let me know!
  3. Gemini Spark
    10-07-2013 03:29 PM
    Gemini Spark
    Eau my, I didn't see that in your adventure... That's pretty cool! =D
  4. Balmund
    10-07-2013 01:58 PM
    Balmund
    I would, but I'm technically getting one from my Phantom Isle Adventure, so I'll have to pass. Thanks though!
  5. Gemini Spark
    10-07-2013 03:43 AM
    Gemini Spark
    So I hatched a Male Axew, you interested in him?
  6. Gemini Spark
    04-18-2013 12:58 PM
    Gemini Spark
    Perhaps you'd be able to appreciate some fabulous!

Spoiler: show
  7. Gemini Spark
    03-13-2013 03:35 PM
    Gemini Spark
    Aw, Chris wants to play "Keep Daddy Away From Girlfriends"! Maybe Sothe can keep her busy... ;)
  8. Gemini Spark
    03-11-2013 10:47 PM
    Gemini Spark
    So, does Orchrist wish her daddy a happy birthday? =3
  9. Gemini Spark
    03-05-2013 06:21 PM
    Gemini Spark
    Oh crud, I just realized that you brought Chris into the bar while Vi is out... Just when she thought she had enough trouble with a CarniPest... XD
  10. Gemini Spark
    03-03-2013 01:18 AM
    Gemini Spark
    Yeah, that's what Amethyst is turning out to be, she really is turning into another Orchrist (plus she's been starting to get bigger), whereas Marvolo seems to be mellowing out, if only a little. That's actually a common thing among my female Pokemon, they just get more personality put into them than my guys. Yay, catfights! But like I posted before they'd sometimes get together for some girl talk, and if one of the guys interrupts it ... oh, the horror... XD

Oh yeah, would Chris think the same way as this Seviper? Amethyst is pretty curious about this stuff. lol

Wait, where did Vi g- ... oh.