UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > CrumbledCandyWrapper

Conversation Between CrumbledCandyWrapper and EmeraldGoblin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. EmeraldGoblin
    03-19-2014 06:54 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    I tend to break out a bottle o' whine, and sneezey likes to pound alot. I would want a more experienced ref to handle our dynamic combination ;.;
  2. CrumbledCandyWrapper
    03-19-2014 06:24 PM
    CrumbledCandyWrapper
    Since I still need permission, I was wondering if I could take over as the red in your match with Sneezy. It's only for me to get better at being a ref so you can both feel free to nitpick anything that's out of order.

Of course, I still need your permission beforehand soooo~... :3
  3. EmeraldGoblin
    02-19-2014 05:03 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    Just remember to have fun
  4. CrumbledCandyWrapper
    02-19-2014 05:00 PM
    CrumbledCandyWrapper
    Aheheh.... yea ... Sorry about that. Will do.
  5. EmeraldGoblin
    02-19-2014 04:53 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    remember to do that will all of your refs.... its our job to answer inquiries and what not. If you feel something is wrong based on the SC and there was no justification, kindly ask the ref for some justification. Most of the time they had a reason, other times they can be wrong.
  6. CrumbledCandyWrapper
    02-19-2014 04:46 PM
    CrumbledCandyWrapper
    I'll just do better at keeping my mouth fingers shut and just go with the flow lol
    But yes, if I notice a problem I'll kindly take it up with you before going anywhere else ^.^
  7. EmeraldGoblin
    02-19-2014 04:42 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    Its okay, I have been in your shoes lol
    Lets just enjoy the match, if you see any inconsistencies, Ill do my best to fix them.
  8. CrumbledCandyWrapper
    02-19-2014 04:39 PM
    CrumbledCandyWrapper
    *ahem*... Erm...

I'm not good with apologies, so bare with me, ok?

I know in the match I got a little carried away over that stupid move, thingy. It wasn't intentional disrespect to you, just that there's a lot about PASBL I've still yet to comprehend, and my asking you was simply future confirmation of that. After reading how I put everything and putting myself in your shoes, I felt what I said/did was in fact a little...dick-ish. And for that reason, I apologize. I don't really too much care for bad blood over the internet, so hopefully there's no increasing hostility over this.

Again, sorry for the confusion.
  9. CrumbledCandyWrapper
    02-17-2014 09:51 PM
    CrumbledCandyWrapper
    I'm actually trying to get different refs for my matches, spread my resume out a little y'know? So it's gonna be a no this time around.
  10. EmeraldGoblin
    02-17-2014 09:34 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    permission to take your match against escalion?