Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Schadenfreude
    11-02-2014 01:27 PM
    Schadenfreude
  2. Schadenfreude
  3. The O
    09-15-2014 02:38 PM
    The O
    Your explanation is all well and good, but Montgomery didn't make any attempts to partially dodge Ice Fang when he was perfectly fresh. And he had the opportunity to see the Tiger coming. I find it odd that Sedge avoided being pinned when she had to dodge rocks all around him. Thus, a bit of inconsistency.

I'll go ahead and post my orders though.
  4. Schadenfreude
    09-15-2014 03:00 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Answered your question in the best way that I could: http://forums.upnetwork.net/showpost...7&postcount=12

Please let me know if you still have any questions. ^____^
  5. The O
    09-14-2014 01:27 PM
    The O
    Not sure why Sedge wasn't pinned by the rubble of the tomb. That's pretty much the norm for a collapsed rock tomb and a popular tactic. Doesn't make much sense that he sidestepped all the rubble while in a prison?

You could get a second opinion if you like but that's typically why Rock Tomb is a good move and worth using off-type Rock and Ground energy for the combo. ;o It's been a popular tactic for a while. o.o
  6. The O
    09-10-2014 09:22 PM
    The O
    Ah, k. Skipped the first sentences before the actually Ice Fang for some reason. :o
  7. Schadenfreude
    09-10-2014 09:10 PM
    Schadenfreude
    It did! It's all in the reffing:

"The spiked scales on Montgomery's back greets Nico, as the barbs resist Nico's physical attack. Despite the pain of recoil, Nico perseveres, though."

I was trying to be subtle and not overload the summary, lol.
  8. The O
    09-10-2014 09:06 PM
    The O
    Neither the Ice Fang to Montgomery's rough hide nor the apparently physical Volt Tackle rendered any recoil damage to Nico?

Just wondering.
  9. Schadenfreude
    09-04-2014 11:14 PM
    Schadenfreude
    Normal type pokémon (nerfed): 1 HB of off type energy

Normal type pokémon (not nerfed): 2 Ice Beams of off type energy

Fauxmiliar (i.e. gained familiarity) pokémon: 2 Blizzards of off type energy

Familiar pokémon: 2 HB of off type energy

Generic pokémon: 2 Ice Beams of off type energy
  10. The O
    09-04-2014 11:04 PM
    The O
    /what/ Is the new Standard for type energy? The thread you keep posting doesn't seem to have a final decision for it at all.

...So. What system are you using?