UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Psilo

Conversation Between Psilo and kingothestone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. kingothestone
    11-02-2018 08:08 PM
    kingothestone
    The vast majority of the people you mentioned don't play comp anymore.

I have precisely zero interest in having anything to do so long as Sena is still involved.

I also don't understand your ridiculous need to put your name at the end of your posts. We all know it's you. You don't have to sign your name.
  2. Psilo
    11-02-2018 02:14 PM
    Psilo
    So you should be involved with us on this as well, so we can bring all clans back, as well as implement my idea for that type of clan and league. Cus it really would revive everything good of what comp used to be for friend and clan activity. I wish to get BH involved as well for Team America, gonna contact Notelobo from Team Sky, Suhnny, Jirachi, and even elxlcel (garzuh), and ab2 as well, and Honus....for the Crimson Fury side of things....and even try to get M dragon from smogon to join in as well, as well as prohawk, magic monkey, and blues as well from cg, and even spidey. And DU, and pdc, and joey, and blunder, and the like to join in as well so all comp is fun again. I also plan to ask Ragnarok and Angel about getting SbF started again! Oh, and I also plan to get a smogon laddering pokemon showdown clan started for both ps and smog started btw, which I already messaged Klaus about, so you should join in on that as well.
    -Psilo
  3. Psilo
    11-02-2018 02:13 PM
    Psilo
    Just sent this to EK.
    "Ek, you should come back to Serebii so we can bring back TMP and another sequel to the league like that. I have many ideas, even for design of a sequel league, and even a sequel clan that tells the story of people battling in the league and champions of it like me, blues, magic monkey, and jirachi, and the stories of wars between clans, and stories of old clans like CG CC and especially Team America, and even especially Team Sea Soul, where you and I first met and battled. It'd be a great culmination combo story clan, and even include Team Sky as well for the sake of Klaus, who should be involved in this as well. I'll message Kots this to, to have him included.

A CLAN AND LEAGUE LIKE THIS WOULD BE TOTALLY EPIC!
    I'd also like to get the SbF back, so we should talk to Ragnarok about that as well, if you want to. I really wish to bring (ALL!) THE COMP SCENE BACK!"
    -Psilo, your friend, clan-member, and clan-mate
  4. Psilo
    11-02-2018 02:01 PM
    Psilo
    Dude, what would you say to starting CC on serebii again? I can help you run it if you need help and stuff! I really want to get a league started back on serebii as well. I'm very active in team-posting and regular posting of innovative sets on smogon these days, so you should know that as well. Let's definitely do that, or at the very least get a league started for the sake of good ol' serebii times of fun comp activity. And for the sake of getting clan wars going on serebii again! The site needs that back!
    -Psilo
  5. kingothestone
    10-25-2018 01:03 PM
    kingothestone
    O.o