Conversation Between Akanjão and OkikuMew
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. OkikuMew
    08-10-2014 02:35 PM
    OkikuMew
  2. OkikuMew
    06-28-2014 02:58 PM
    OkikuMew
    Yup saw it yesterday! Btw you forgot to put the link to your profile again ^^; It's not bad since yours is kinda easy to find, but I suggest you make it a habit to put it in your post or your signature so that way updators can check your stats a lot faster

I remember reading your sign-in post saying your English was bad but you were here to learn. Honestly your writing is indeed not perfect; HOWEVER you're here to practice, and as long as I can understand what you mean, it's alright And to be honest with you again, I know you'll be a lot better after some time because I can feel in your writing you got great potential! Feel free to ask for some pointers or correct your posts, so you know your mistakes! I may not be perfect myself, but I love helping people who wants to learn ^^

Thanks for the compliment about my avatar!

Anyhow, you're welcome! I'll give your new update soon! Not sure exactly when but I'm sure you'll have it within this week, if not next week
  3. Akanjão
    06-28-2014 02:34 PM
    Akanjão
    And... Tam-dam! I've posted!
    First, my apologies for my bad English. Horrid, to be honest. But that's what happens when you don't take English class. Is it bad, because you put so much effort on it, and here I come with my poor grammar and reply. It is like... How I say... Dissapointing... Correct? I should put more effort on this. And I will try, eventually.
    And second, your avvie is LO-VELY! Honestly!

Thanks again for taking my quest!
  4. OkikuMew
    06-25-2014 02:38 PM
    OkikuMew
    Oh, alright then! I was just wondering what was going since it's been a while you weren't active in UPN, and that now you were on... X) It's ok Can't wait to see your reply!
  5. Akanjão
    06-25-2014 02:33 PM
    Akanjão
    Oh hi! I have read that, actually. Just didn't got the time, yet, to post there. Will eventually, hopefully tomorrow. My sincere apologies for this.
  6. OkikuMew
    06-25-2014 02:24 PM
    OkikuMew
    *knocks* Hey, I hope you haven't forgotten your Wild Future adventure! I'm waiting for you! See my previous message for details :P
  7. OkikuMew
    06-14-2014 12:32 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello there! ^^ Just telling you that I have picked up your adventure in Wild Future! ^^

http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthre...725#post599725