Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Jerichi
    02-03-2018 04:45 PM
    Jerichi
    Fixed
  2. OkikuMew
    02-02-2018 08:18 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hey there! ^^ Soooo in FB I confirmed your Goldeen's birthday but then I just realised that you gave it 3 Bond when it's 2 now ^^; Can you edit that in your post please? Thank you! ^^
  3. OkikuMew
    06-08-2014 09:03 PM
    OkikuMew
    Oh! Well then! X) But yes, I do need to move my adventure thread, as I mentioned in the SBB, I do need to have my adventure thread moved from New Bark Tundra forum (my thread here) to Golden Lands forum, since I'm moving from Azalea to Goldenrod

And in Skype it has been concluded that Lost will be updating me ^^
  4. Jerichi
    06-08-2014 08:58 PM
    Jerichi
    Oh, no, I can move threads. You can come to me for that if you need it.
  5. OkikuMew
    06-08-2014 08:53 PM
    OkikuMew
    Oh ok! Man, it is a bit of a... female dog to have to ask Kuno about moving threads and giving some users viewing powers when it's something that's needed semi-often in WF ^^; (Well, especially the thread-moving part anyway.) Thanks the the info/update!
  6. Jerichi
    06-08-2014 08:49 PM
    Jerichi
    Kuno's been a little in and out and he's the only one who can grant permission at the moment. I'll shoot him a PM and get it set up though.
  7. OkikuMew
    06-08-2014 07:56 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hi Jeri! ^^ As you might have heard, but in WF I was approved to be an updater! ^^ \o/ Here's my registration post along with the approvals below Anyhow, I would love to get into updating as soon as possible, but I believe I can't update until I have access to the updater forums, since I need to "call dibs" to an adventure first. (Well technically I already have by taking that adventure as my test, but I would prefer to go by the book and everything... ^^;) So, would you please give me access to the updater forums? I really want to help revive WF ^^

Edit: Also, I dunno who will pick up my adventure (so far in Skype it's between Lost or Blaze,) but one or the other should ask you soon about moving my adventure thread to another forum/place since my character's moving to Goldenrod. Just warning you that this have to be done too! ^^
  8. OkikuMew
    08-10-2013 07:23 PM
    OkikuMew
    You're welcome! ^^
  9. Jerichi
    08-10-2013 07:16 PM
    Jerichi
    I appreciate the reminder anyways!
  10. OkikuMew
    08-10-2013 07:00 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello, hello! ^^ This is your friendly reminder that today is Chingling/Chimecho Day on FB! Better not miss it :P ^^

Edit: Nvm, just saw you post ^^;