UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Akanjão

Conversation Between Akanjão and Red Panda
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Red Panda
    06-26-2014 12:11 AM
    Red Panda
    I can understand.

Life is the same as it usually is for me. My parents complain that I do nothing so they work me like a horse while my siblings sit on high chairs. Nothing I'm not used to. Luckily for me I know how to do a half-assed job that looks like I put effort into it, so I get by easily enough.

Regardless, I'm happy to wait for you. I quite enjoy our battle.
  2. Akanjão
    06-25-2014 11:57 PM
    Akanjão
    It can be... It IS, actually. But regardless, I'm a big of an asshole and I should have pointed it out before. What did I do? Nothing. That's a shame. But yeah, Brazil's a mess because of the world cup. On Brazil VS Croatia, I had to stay almost a whole day on the kitchen, until late on night. And some guys, they don't respect. A guy from Mexico started to hug me and shout at me because of that. damn. game! I can't stand them. Anyway, that's it. Sorry again!
    So, how's life treating you?
  3. Red Panda
    06-25-2014 03:11 PM
    Red Panda
    I have no problem waiting for you. I can understand how troubling life can be at times. Take all the time you need. I have other slots.
  4. Red Panda
    06-12-2014 02:17 PM
    Red Panda
  5. Red Panda
    05-25-2014 11:22 AM
    Red Panda
    I'm fine with Esca reffing
  6. Akanjão
    05-25-2014 11:12 AM
    Akanjão
    Can Escalion be our referee, by the way?
  7. Akanjão
    05-25-2014 11:10 AM
    Akanjão
    Okay. Then, let me see how I do as the challenger. It most likely I'll lose both being acceptor and challenger xD
    I'll post the challenge then. Bring water pokémon though. We'll be fighting on a Beach.
  8. Red Panda
    05-25-2014 09:41 AM
    Red Panda
    Okay, my match finished! If you want to be challenger, I promise to not bring a hard counter team. I'm equally fine with being challenger.

3v3
    Singles
    Equiall 3
    48 HR DQ
    Switch=KO
    Slapstick
    Again, I don't care about the arena
  9. Akanjão
    05-23-2014 02:38 PM
    Akanjão
    Then do Equiall 3, I want to know how it is to play on higher levels xD

Do a normal 3 VS. 3, so we don't spend much time on the match. Though we can get this number higher, if you're aiming to get some KOs under your belt. Arena... Hum... I don't know? I'll think of it.
    That's it for me.
  10. Red Panda
    05-23-2014 02:29 PM
    Red Panda
    Equilevel 2 is fine. And remember, I'm TL3 so Equilevel 3 and Equiall 3 are also options.

I really have no caring about arena, number of pokemon we use, all that stuff, so choose whatever you like. I'll let you know when my match with Luka finishes.