UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between OkikuMew and myahoo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. OkikuMew
    04-08-2014 05:09 AM
    OkikuMew
    It's all good! ^^ Funny how I got one of the Cyberballs you don't got, the red one X) But obviously I want to keep it too, especially being the only cyberball I got ^^; Anyways, thanks for your response and your future offer!
  2. myahoo
    04-07-2014 10:46 PM
    myahoo
    Yeah, sorry, OM. I want to hang on to those myself. ^^; If you don't have the Cyberballs by the time I get a full set, though, I'll gladly trade you the ones you need.
  3. OkikuMew
    04-06-2014 08:18 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hi myahoo! As you may know, in FB I'm trying to collect as many different special Pokéballs as possible ^^ A collection, if you prefer :P I've noticed that you have actually quite a few special Pokéballs I don't have in your inventory! ^^ It includes a Blue Cyberball, a Green Cyberball and a 2012 New Year's ball. I'm willing to trade top candy for those! In fact, I'm letting you decide how many candies you want for each of them! ...If you're willing to trade them, of course ^^; I don't mind if you say no though, I know how some are particular about keeping every special item they receive in events ^^

Anyways, Thanks in advance!