UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew

Conversation Between OkikuMew and Princess Ana
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. OkikuMew
    02-01-2016 09:14 PM
    OkikuMew
    Ah ok, I do have Skype so XP Lemme see... well I don't have him in my contacts, but I do however have him in OOOOOONE chat group :3 (The Smash Bros group to be precise.) ...Unfortunately, he last wrote only this morning, and haven't said anything since, even after asking if he was on ^^; So sorry I couldn't be any more help! At the very least, I'll try to add him in my contacts, and I'll give you news if ever I spot him being active somewhere
  2. Princess Ana
    02-01-2016 08:11 PM
    Princess Ana
    Hey Oki! Do you by any chance have any way of getting ahold of Kin? I don't have Skype so I can't do it myself.
  3. Princess Ana
    03-17-2014 11:06 PM
    Princess Ana
    Skype is lagging SO HARD OTL
  4. Princess Ana
    11-20-2013 11:08 PM
    Princess Ana
    Haha the was Robotics Club for me. Though it was more massive LAN Minecraft parties.

And occasional Legend of Zelda mass plays that resulted in massive swearing.
  5. OkikuMew
    11-20-2013 11:07 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hahaha, reminds me how in college during down time we would use the college's computers, its network and a usb key full of hacked games to do LAN tournaments of Age of Empire 2 and some FPS I dont remember the name of XD
  6. Princess Ana
    11-20-2013 10:58 PM
    Princess Ana
    Now that was a pretty funny comic.

And I know that feel. My entire last semester of AP Bio during my senior year was making my video game.
  7. OkikuMew
    11-20-2013 10:54 PM
    OkikuMew
    I dunno, maybe when we were born I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque and ended in Canada? Or the way around? Then again there's the age/birthday difference thing; hmm...

Then again, if I was the opposite you, this could happen.

But seriously, I may have an awesome job, I always end up reading something on the internet at the same time, even if it's technically forbidden to use internet for non-work stuff ^^;
  8. Princess Ana
    11-20-2013 10:43 PM
    Princess Ana
    Okiku how long have you been my twin and how were we separated.

Thank God you are not evil at least.
  9. OkikuMew
    11-20-2013 10:40 PM
    OkikuMew
    Wow X) ^^; Well you can get that urge of doing stuff like that with something productive! ...Then again I know that doesn't work, for sone reason productive things, no matter how fun it looks, gets boring afterwards and pushes you to multitask X)
  10. Princess Ana
    11-20-2013 10:33 PM
    Princess Ana
    I'm finished and now I find myself with a gaping hole in my heart.

I've really got to stop doing this to myself.