Alright, thanks muchly.
  2. Muyotwo
    05-29-2012 08:45 AM
    Muyotwo
    That works.
  3. Concept
    05-29-2012 07:24 AM
    Concept
    Both cases cost good energy which (a la baton pass energy) cannot be recovered by the 'mon when in the ball? And if you want it, feel free to come get it - once my match with Char starts I'll have a space on the queue.
  4. Muyotwo
    05-29-2012 07:22 AM
    Muyotwo
    All right, we'll work with that, but man you sure know how to design badges that I would personally love the heck out of.
    Can we give it some kind of energy use or other drawback? It doesn't need to be Baton Pass/Volt Switch levels of energy, but something would help it sit easier.
  5. Concept
    05-29-2012 07:04 AM
    Concept
    Global Badge
    Once per battle in switch = KO, the wielder may switch a pokemon as if it were switch = OK (obviously unlike BP, VS and UT, this doesn't pass any stat changes). This is treated exactly as it would be in switch=OK, with the opponent getting a re-order and such. In switch = OK, the wielder may (once per battle) pass on stat changes using a conventional switch as if using one of the switching moves. This is still treated as a regular switch would be (with the opponent getting a re-order). In either case, even if the switch is somehow prevented, the badge effect cannot be used again that match.

Given baton pass, u-turn and volt switch are reasonably widespread I don't think that's too powerful, but then again I submitted that last badge so. If that's not approvable, then the only other idea I had was

Attachable Badge
    At the start of battle, declare one status effect. The attached pokemon is immune to that status effect.
  6. Concept
    05-29-2012 05:50 AM
    Concept
    Worse than Mozz's? Wow I'm bad at this. Back to the drawing board!
  7. Muyotwo
    05-28-2012 08:08 PM
    Muyotwo
    I am happy to work with you though before the gym match starts so hit me with some ideas.
  8. Muyotwo
    05-28-2012 08:07 PM
    Muyotwo
    IMO that's the most powerful badge effect I've seen, and I've seen some of Reed's.
  9. Concept
    05-28-2012 11:19 AM
    Concept
    Hey Muyo, sorry to bother you - I was just wondering whether you could take a moment to look over my badge. Gym defence against Char coming up, after what he did to Elsie's gym would be quite nice to have a badge effect to help out.
  10. Concept
    10-01-2011 04:51 AM
    Concept
    Re: 4srs LO training

I'm around this weekend but I'm probably off again monday til sunday (3rd-9th). After that I should be free whenever (during reasonably hours my time anyways :p), but that'll obviously change once I actually manage to find a job which should hopefully be soon but ah I don't know.

Helpful, aren't I.

EDIT the first: My time obviously being British Summer Time atm.