UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Median Dia

Conversation Between Median Dia and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 70
  1. Median Dia
    09-12-2017 05:26 PM
    Median Dia
    ...Morningstar and Patches are integral poster in the whole thing. With how much junk they had lined up, there was no way Gary could do it all on his own and still have the posts come out in a timely manner.

...Somehow, I think this is the most stable it's ever going to be- everyone has varying levels of reality that they're dealing with and varying levels of organizational skills beyond that. There's not much we can do about that, ya know?
  2. lilboocorsola
    09-12-2017 05:21 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Except I wasn't expecting/looking for Updates by a different user. I barely have time to read the thread so at first I would just glance for posts by Gary. When others joined the team I completely missed it since there was no announcement.

Hopefully. I'd like to see FB as a whole become stable and find its groove at some point, but I feel like there's always going to be kinks to work out even on a playerbase level.
  3. Median Dia
    09-12-2017 05:12 PM
    Median Dia
    The due dates are usually typed up in a different color from the rest of the post, though? That said, the two I know didn't post in the last round weren't even around to do so in general, so that's not quite as much of an issue. Though the sheer number of surprises in it have been quite taxing in general- if I had known that it was going to be a team thing, I wouldn't have joined in the first place!

Gary is aware of my personal misgivings with it now, however, so hopefully hell have learned something from it in a potential next time.
  4. lilboocorsola
    09-12-2017 05:05 PM
    lilboocorsola
    I really hope they take these complaints into account. The update schedule is something else I've been iffy about. I noticed some people didn't even reply to the last round, and I myself wasn't even aware the campaign updated one week when they switched updators and nearly missed the deadline. These things need to be made much clearer.
  5. Median Dia
    09-12-2017 04:58 PM
    Median Dia
    Oh, it usually isn't even revealed there until after the fact- the who Team Points thing was only dug up early *because* I started freaking out about the Carnival results, for example. More often than not, you're just as clueless than the rest of us...

Thanks...
  6. lilboocorsola
    09-12-2017 04:55 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Wow that seems... really dumb. Honestly I haven't been a big fan of how the event was set up either, without giving warning or clarification as to whether you could use Moves or when they were needed. It seems like all this extra info is only revealed on Discord, so for someone like me who doesn't have it that makes it even more frustrating.

*hugs again*
  7. Median Dia
    09-12-2017 04:49 PM
    Median Dia
    They made the games with specific moves on specific pokemon in mind, with the main moves the pokemon could use in those specific games already having associated scores. Straying beyond those three "exceeding" games meant you strayed from the predesignated point list, and thus apparently doomed failure. Funny how the game where I tried to be creative and got punished for it is immediately followed by one all about creativity, huh?

Honestly, though, the whole event had been grinding on my autism-broken psyche. I was bound to break eventually...
  8. lilboocorsola
    09-12-2017 04:43 PM
    lilboocorsola
    ...Preset? How does that even work? =/ *hugs* That seems really unfair.
  9. Median Dia
    09-12-2017 04:38 PM
    Median Dia
    Turns out the score were entirely preset from the beginning, so straying out of what they already had planned meant you were guaranteed to score terribly. It's... part of the reason I had a breakdown over the event on Discord last night, to be honest...
  10. lilboocorsola
    09-12-2017 04:27 PM
    lilboocorsola
    >CG event update

Well that worked out surprisingly well on my end... Sorry your plan(s) didn't seem to pan out though. ^^; I thought the FRENZY PLANT at least was a good idea.