UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Balmund

Conversation Between Balmund and Marion Ette
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 144
  1. Marion Ette
    06-23-2017 03:55 PM
    Marion Ette
    I sent you a friend request on Discord and I'm about to message you on Whatsapp right now.
  2. Balmund
    06-23-2017 02:31 PM
    Balmund
    Hey! Finally got Discord! Tag is Balmund#4651. Also, I kinda hard reset my phone for this and lost all my contacts in the process. Think you could send me a message over Whatsapp to recover yours?
  3. Marion Ette
    03-11-2013 10:44 AM
    Marion Ette
    No need to apologize! It was, what, 3 AM? It would make sense for you to feel tired. I probably talk too much, honestly. XD
  4. Balmund
    03-11-2013 06:00 AM
    Balmund
    Sorry about last night btw. I swear I started to get so tired at some point I completely lost my focus back there. -.-
  5. Balmund
    03-04-2013 11:06 PM
    Balmund
    Yeah, I know how that feels too... I try not to let my own personal bias affect my characters though, or affect me while rping them for that matter.

Sothe I once described as a jerk with a heart of gold. Still a jerk nontheless. His brand of mean is more conservative. He doesn't really throw temper tantrums. Rather he secretly plots your eventual demise while he assualts you with dark humor and sarcasm while he's at it.

Hmm... I'm now thinking names for the imaginary, unborn Zangoose.
  6. Marion Ette
    03-04-2013 10:49 PM
    Marion Ette
    No, we haven't. I don't tend to RP them much, just because I've been on the losing end of them too many times in my own life (so I have a bit of negativity towards them), but I think with Zangoose, it would be too hilarious to pass up. Besides, I'd be interested to see how Sothe would handle a pesky, love-struck Zangoose. XD
  7. Balmund
    03-04-2013 10:47 PM
    Balmund
    Let's not forget about Sothe. We haven't really played with love triangles yet, have we?
  8. Marion Ette
    03-04-2013 10:35 PM
    Marion Ette
    ...Can't it be both? He could be ultra-tsundere in public, but when no one else is looking, he's creepy and obsessive (under the guise of plotting to destroy her as any Zangoose would, of course). I think he'd have a very interesting relationship with Sakura/Sumika, as well! XD
  9. Balmund
    03-04-2013 10:28 PM
    Balmund
    STOP READING MY MIND! xD

That would be delicious to role-play... oh the whims, they're stricking. Would he be incredibly stalkerish about it, or do you think he would turn super-tsundere because of his genetic influence?
  10. Marion Ette
    03-04-2013 10:07 PM
    Marion Ette
    Sorry for the double-post, but a brilliant, terrible idea just occurred to me... What if you hatched a male Zangoose that has a huge, huuuuge crush on Orchrist? Love at first sight sort of thing? Oh, the RP possibilities... XD