UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > DaveTheFishGuy

Conversation Between DaveTheFishGuy and Salamencia
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 99 of 99
  1. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-03-2010 05:21 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    d:

Well I figure that Fire Blast will push Roselia down to 2/3ish health, and my energy just under half, so Explosion will deal almost 3 HB damage.

If you think I'm bad, try reffing for Handy. He's ruined my reffing conscience
  2. Salamencia
    09-02-2010 10:46 PM
    Salamencia
    Wait, it might be the last reffing? You only just KOd a Zubat, how the hell can you KO again? I will check the orders, but there's no way I'm reffing at this hour, because I'll need to be able to do the maths for health/energy.

EDIT: You are a bad man. Expect the reffing tomorrow because I want my 3 SP.
  3. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-02-2010 10:21 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey Sal, just so you know what may well be the last reffing you have to do of me VS. KJ is up on SPPf. Just a heads up, think of the SP!
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-21-2010 09:24 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Fair enough man, don't blame you. Just thought I'd see if there was a chance. Sleep well.
  5. Salamencia
    08-21-2010 09:15 PM
    Salamencia
    It's 3 am and my brain is fried. I'm just finishing up numbing my mind, then turning in for the night. Sorry, but there's no way I can ref, I'm shit tired.
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-21-2010 08:42 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey Sal, hate to sound like a nag, but mind reffing me VS. KJ so I can get one more lot of orders before I go till wednesday? If not, then it's cool, just figured it'd go a wee bit faster is all.
  7. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-11-2010 03:56 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    okeydokey, cheers man <3
  8. Salamencia
    08-11-2010 03:42 PM
    Salamencia
    You won't like me when I'm angry. Not that I am, just throwing useless references out there. Also, I've got one reffing I want to finish tonight, but I can RF you guys in between, so I'll write the reffing up soon-ish. Expect it in about 30 minutes.
  9. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-11-2010 03:22 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Yo Sal. Hate to be a nag, but would you mind reffing me vs tbh? Only that I think I might grab the win this round, and if I don't manage to, he's on right now, so we could go into RF mode if you're willing.

Sorry to bother again.