UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Jerichi

Conversation Between Jerichi and Shadowshocker
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 117
  1. Shadowshocker
    10-18-2010 08:38 AM
    Shadowshocker
    That's assuring to hear.

On another note, you're working on this week's Experiment too, right?
  2. Jerichi
    10-17-2010 10:01 PM
    Jerichi
    From the little I've played myself, I've noticed that as well.

Chances are a lot of these will be scaled to match with the current set better. Pokemon like Vaivanilla that get little benefit from evolution evolving at level 5 seems silly and the fewer of those we have the better.
  3. Shadowshocker
    10-17-2010 09:24 PM
    Shadowshocker
    Dunno if anyone'd bother, but seeing that I'm not particularly flavour of the month in S&I I opted to VM instead.

With regards to the staggering requirements of some evolutions in GenV, I've pointed it out to a friend of mine who's imported his own Japanese copy. Apparently grinding for levels is no difficult task with Tabunne and their base 310 exp (Blissey being at 255) running around, and the fact that they use Healing Beam a lot. He also seems to suggest that experience gains increase exponentially the greater the level difference (while training his troll stall team he used a Level 1 against a Level 40~ Tabunne, and switched. The 1er gained 21 levels).

Not much in specifics, and I think we know how far two cents go in here, but just so you know.
  4. Jerichi
    10-04-2010 09:06 PM
    Jerichi
    I might once or twice just for kicks.
  5. Shadowshocker
    10-04-2010 08:53 PM
    Shadowshocker
    Alright. I don't foresee area shifting, though, unless the two of you'd like to do it on purpose (FISHRAGE).
  6. Jerichi
    10-04-2010 08:44 PM
    Jerichi
    Pt 2.

Every pond is filled with all kinds of water plants, including large lily pads (some of which are Lotads, Lombre or Ludicolo - perch at your own risk!). One notable feature, however, is that the shallows of every are lined with large leeks, weildable by those dexterous enough to do so.
    Special Rules: Wild Pokemon (Water)

If you want specifics on areas, just ask.
  7. Jerichi
    10-04-2010 08:44 PM
    Jerichi
    Sure.

Here's the arena.
    Darwin's Gene Pool - Outdoor Custom Arena
    This arena is a relatively simple Pond, not terribly large, though with more than enough room for most Pokemon to maneuver. Despite its size, the water is actually quite deep, and just below the surface, is teaming with two types of every Water Pokemon, with a series of submerged caves leading to other similar ponds. Each pond is relatively isolated from each other by their own surrounding environments representing the various biomes of Australia and New Zealand (a desert, i.e. the bush, a tropical rainforest, a savannah, plains, a beach [think freshwater tide pool] and a mountain). To navigate between the ponds, a Water Pokemon can traverse the caves, otherwise every three rounds, one large Fish or other large Water Pokemon (e.g. Blastoise) will appear, and the battlers can hitch a ride (both Pokemon will be transferred to the next area at random if someone decides to do this).
  8. Shadowshocker
    10-04-2010 08:18 PM
    Shadowshocker
    so i herd u liek farfetchd

Would you mind if I reffed said match?
  9. Jerichi
    09-21-2010 05:48 AM
    Jerichi
    Sorry - I've had orders on the docket for a while but for some reason can't get out the second half of it.
  10. Shadowshocker
    09-21-2010 03:04 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Ach, I'm really quite sure a bump is in order.