UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > DaveTheFishGuy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between DaveTheFishGuy and Joshua
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. DaveTheFishGuy
    05-19-2011 08:16 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    No probs. Don't fret, I'm sure it's something we've all done.
  2. Joshua
    05-19-2011 08:15 AM
    Joshua
    ... This is one of those moments where it is tempting to throw back my head and scream. As everyone else in my house is asleep, this is a bad idea. But damn it's tempting...

Thanks Dave.
  3. DaveTheFishGuy
    05-19-2011 08:08 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Psst, Josh. Skarmory doesn't learn Earthquake, somehow. Thought you ought to know ;]
  4. Joshua
    09-02-2010 07:58 AM
    Joshua
    Thanks Dave, it's good to be back.
  5. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-01-2010 08:36 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey man, good to see you again!
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    07-21-2010 04:39 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Yeah, already told him, and he didn't seem to object.
  7. Joshua
    07-21-2010 04:05 AM
    Joshua
    Oh, well that's not as bad as I thought. I thought you meant you were taking a hiatus.

I'm alright with it, but make sure you mentioned your self-imposed restriction to Concept. Just in case he's less patient about this match than I am.
  8. DaveTheFishGuy
    07-21-2010 04:03 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Oh, I'll still be around once a day, I just won't be sat at the comp for hours at a time. I still have other matches to ref, including a gym match, so I'll still be going, but it'll be more like 1 reffing per day rather than 3/4 that I was managing before.
  9. Joshua
    07-21-2010 03:53 AM
    Joshua
    Darn. And see, because of the Concept match I do kinda need any GAME matches reffed pretty quickly.

How long would your restricted Internet be for? No offense to you Dave, but as Concept and I have both been waiting less than patiently for this (I've been waiting around about a year, ever since Muyo told me I needed to face GrJackass for the gym. When I disappeared and returned again, I was told I had to face Concept). So I'm kind of hoping for a speedy ref for this gym decider match...
  10. DaveTheFishGuy
    07-21-2010 03:48 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Fair enough. 'cept didn't mention it to me, so I'll assume it's ok, but I'll ask again when I catch him online.

Also, I'm about to severely limit my internet access, so I wouldn't be around to RF I'm afraid. I could ref it, but it wouldn't be at, say, the pace of your battle with Kush. This is due to me having to resit some exams next month, so I need to knuckle down and study, sorry dude.