2. deoxys
    06-18-2017 01:52 PM
    deoxys
    She's effectively not playing anymore and there are no subs allowed
  3. phoopes
    05-31-2016 09:11 PM
    phoopes
    It's "Foops."

Poops would be a really shitty pronunciation.

(full disclosure it started out as "Pee-Hoops" but I changed my mind on it not long after I started using the username)
  4. deoxys
    05-31-2016 09:03 PM
    deoxys
    I need to ask you something that has been bothering me for years. Is it "Foops" like I've always thought it was, or is the 'h' silent, making it "Poops"
  5. phoopes
    06-03-2013 04:18 PM
    phoopes
    I sort of feel the same with with the humor for me, haha. Well to be honest if I think anyone can do it it's you. Well whatever do what you want, haha.
  6. deoxys
    06-03-2013 03:02 PM
    deoxys
    You could do what Blast did and watch a recording of the stream and give your thoughts in your own thread when you get the chance, too.

I have been considering it but I seriously don't feel my humor is up to par with his to be considered good enough to continue the legacy.
  7. phoopes
    06-03-2013 02:39 PM
    phoopes
    "Also, after much thought, I decided against doing a live update thread a la Reed this year because I'm bad at it and can't live up to his legacy, so unless someone else wants to take the torch I suppose we'll just have a normal discussion this year."

You are the chosen one.

(I was actually thinking about this too and I thought if you wouldn't do it I'd give it a try buuuut I'm not going to be home for most of E3)
  8. phoopes
    03-24-2013 07:43 PM
    phoopes
    Oh it's like the new Pokemon Online, except a lot better because you don't have to download anything and it's more accurate to the actual game mechanics. It's Smogon's official battle sim too, so there's that in its favor.

(I may or may not be biased because I'm on staff there, haha)
  9. deoxys
    03-24-2013 07:41 PM
    deoxys
    Ah, not me! I've never actually heard of that. Damn impostors!
  10. phoopes
    03-24-2013 06:41 PM
    phoopes
    I just got a challenge on Pokemon Showdown! from a user named hiero. Accepted, said "The hiero?" and he D/C'd, haha