UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Marion Ette

Conversation Between Marion Ette and Jerichi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Marion Ette
    08-17-2015 01:31 PM
    Marion Ette
    I don't mind, especially if it gets me some answers!
  2. Jerichi
    08-17-2015 01:27 PM
    Jerichi
    Would you like for me to play Panji for a moment?
  3. Marion Ette
    10-17-2014 12:04 PM
    Marion Ette
    Oh my God. Banette drawn by Junji Ito?! My mind is completely, 100% blown. Junji Ito is my absolute favorite horror manga writer. Thanks so much for linking me this!
  4. Jerichi
    10-17-2014 08:18 AM
    Jerichi
    I found this, thought you might like it. It's official art, actually!
  5. Marion Ette
    05-04-2013 09:58 PM
    Marion Ette
    Thanks~
  6. Jerichi
    05-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Jerichi
    Sorry for all the mess; I hope you get a Sableye soon.
  7. Marion Ette
    05-04-2013 09:50 PM
    Marion Ette
    Honestly, man... Just let BtM keep the Sableye. This has gotten way too out of hand. I'm not sure why, but this has become a really negative thing and I think it has to do with all of the pent-up anger and resentment surrounding the WM for months now.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that on my account. I did not intend for there to be this kind of response to my post. As I said in my post to Trepie, you have the right to trade to whoever you want. I may not agree with how you did it, but by the same token, this shitstorm should not have happened.
  8. Marion Ette
    05-04-2013 08:22 PM
    Marion Ette
    That is very kind of BtM to do that. I'll have to make a note to thank him... I had no idea there would be this kind of backlash!!

I am willing to pay 100,000 coins if coins are what you're after. Not sure how much Sneezey is willing to pay/what his reasons are, but if you're interested in the reason I want Sableye, there are quite a few. Obviously, I've been trying to get all the ghost-type Pokemon since my character specializes in them and ghost types are an obsession with me, but more importantly, Sableye has so much potential in terms of personality and how he could be RPed, particularly in the free RP zones. I have a lot of ideas for one, and I definitely want to put those ideas in practice. That said, if it seems like BtM wants a Sableye more than me, I understand and respect that.
  9. Jerichi
    05-04-2013 07:43 PM
    Jerichi
    BtM is being kind enough to trade back Sableye and hear further proposals if you care to offer.