UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Lonely Cubone

Conversation Between Lonely Cubone and KratosAurion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 71
  1. KratosAurion
    03-30-2013 09:54 PM
    KratosAurion
    OK Boss, I got some fresh blood to join my ranks and bolstered my Ground Team with some new members. I'll need a bit to get them up to speed, you know, levels and stuff, (Unless you feel like borrowing SP ), but I'll get on it ASAP.
  2. KratosAurion
    10-01-2012 12:45 PM
    KratosAurion
    Well, Sal's mopping the floor with me, so I'll try to take on the rest of the crew, Kusari, Sneezy and others around my level.
  3. Lonely Cubone
    10-01-2012 01:50 AM
    Lonely Cubone
    I like all the option really, Ground off could be fun (and would look best for your eventual Gym App if you win/do well) but general battle could be fun. I agree your record isn't great but if you look at the last 16 battles you're 10-6 with every loss being to a top level trainer. Try and beat the other mid-level guys and you should have a shot.
  4. KratosAurion
    09-30-2012 12:10 PM
    KratosAurion
    I could use a better record overall, but I'd really like to Battle ya, too. 15 - 12 is not exactly a Gym Leader-esque Record, see. Also, I'd have to get my usual Squad back to Level 3, since I made this overhawl and I'm looking into using these new 'Mon. Or were you thinking in a Ground-Off between GL and GT?
  5. Lonely Cubone
    09-30-2012 03:19 AM
    Lonely Cubone
    We should also battle some time, you could use a notable win or two if you're going to replace me!
  6. Lonely Cubone
    09-30-2012 03:15 AM
    Lonely Cubone
    I'd be surprised if Jeri let you have two rounds but not a bad idea. Maybe if you said Rhyhorn couldn't use any either.
  7. KratosAurion
    09-29-2012 11:52 PM
    KratosAurion
    I had this idea to have a signature that activates as soon as you send him out in which Rhyhorn 'challenges' the opponent into not using any Super Effective Moves for two rounds, much like a Taunt.
  8. Lonely Cubone
    09-29-2012 11:00 PM
    Lonely Cubone
    Rhyhorn is pretty good if you can keep it away from Grass and Water. But er, good luck with that. It'll be a glass cannon with dual types, needs some sort of defensive sig really but I'm not sure quite what.
  9. KratosAurion
    09-29-2012 10:01 PM
    KratosAurion
    Aye Boss, just letting ya know I'm back to business. So yeah, I'll dedicate myself more to the Gym and get started on clearing the queue. ALso, current matches continue despite my absence, so I'll get to work immediately.

Oh, and here I'm thinking on using a normal Rock / Ground (Suicidal) Rhyhorn. WHat say you?
  10. KratosAurion
    07-25-2012 01:17 AM
    KratosAurion
    All done and done. Sorry for that, boss, I've been under quite the shitstorm with uni stuff. I'll try to be on more frequently, and ofc, kick butt at the Gym.