UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > uhhhhh

Conversation Between uhhhhh and Escalion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. uhhhhh
    07-07-2016 11:49 AM
    uhhhhh
    Oh crap. Didn't realize it was up already OTL Will try to get a PM in in the next... uh... 24 hours? (Kinda swamped down with school stuff atm orz)
  2. Escalion
    07-07-2016 05:50 AM
    Escalion
    Just in case you missed it: Your battle with JJ is up.
  3. Escalion
    02-19-2013 10:29 AM
    Escalion
    Yeah, same heritage, but different choices in life. But that makes things interesting

And I have really no clue of what's out there beyond the Canalave seas, never got to play the Gen IV games, and just in general don't know much about Sinnoh, so most hints will probably be lost on me XD

But that keeps the surprise in tact when you tell that story with details and all I guess
  4. uhhhhh
    02-19-2013 10:21 AM
    uhhhhh
    Ayup. The only difference is that he prefers to have a more simple life. XD

Yeah, it was necessary for another one of my character's more important background... one that I also HEAVILY hinted on way before. Only hint I'm giving is what's out there beyond the Canalave seas? Even if you know what I'm talking about, the exact details are still rather vague. XP
  5. Escalion
    02-19-2013 10:14 AM
    Escalion
    Wow o_O we really do have practically the same background...
  6. uhhhhh
    02-19-2013 10:02 AM
    uhhhhh
    Bingo~ the photographer thing is a different story though. Let's just say he's not really keen on taking up the business. (And it partly ties in with his reason for being in Fizzytopia)
  7. Escalion
    02-19-2013 09:59 AM
    Escalion
    Wealthy family, photographer, Canalave, done business with Rowan's family.....
    *thinks* uhhhhh... I don't see the connection XD Your family runs the cargo port there or something? :P
  8. uhhhhh
    02-19-2013 09:31 AM
    uhhhhh
    Well, what do you think? That part of my character was actually vaguely hinted out way before but it was never outright stated until now. Not to mention that Connor isn't really the type to flaunt about his family's wealth though I have very briefly mentioned long ago that my character is a rich kid so you kinda had to squint a bit to see. XP
  9. Escalion
    02-19-2013 09:08 AM
    Escalion
    hahaha, what a coincidence XD
    Wondering what yours will turn out to be now :P
  10. uhhhhh
    02-19-2013 09:05 AM
    uhhhhh
    You know, I only just read your character's background and I just noticed how it is conveniently realted to my own character's yet-to-be-revealed background! There's a reason why my own character lives in Canalave City, a port town. XP