UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Crys

Conversation Between Crys and Jerichi
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 28
  1. Crys
    05-10-2016 10:24 PM
    Crys
    So for the signature things, do you want it sent through the sig approval thread, the new thread you just made, or a pm to the respective approver? Asking because I'd like to get this out of the way as soon as is able. (Mainly concerned about my chikorita lol but yeah)
  2. Jerichi
    03-13-2016 05:19 PM
    Jerichi
    You can queue hop but it's not a great idea.
  3. Crys
    03-13-2016 04:54 PM
    Crys
    PASBL Question, since i can't find the answer and TO is most certainly not helpful: Is there a wait in dropping from a queue? Like I just got on Emi's queue recently, but am feeling doubts about the decision. Should I drop from her queue, is there a set amount of time before I could pop on another?
  4. Jerichi
    02-24-2016 06:47 PM
    Jerichi
    That's fine!
  5. Crys
    02-23-2016 10:04 PM
    Crys
    Hey jeri it's your friendly neighborhood indecisive crys here

back to ask another reset related question, likely for the last time since i have a good character in mind (that isn't the blanket ghost):

So the items given away from the whole decemberween thing: Since I haven't picked those up in my current adventure, am I able to pick them up in the new adventure, or nah?
  6. Crys
    02-03-2016 05:43 PM
    Crys
    It was the Shinka Gym rulebend from the days of Knobert, X-Rok, Sponge, Archaic etc. Technically, the rule is still in place.
  7. Jerichi
    02-03-2016 05:18 PM
    Jerichi
    Is that in my gym?
  8. Crys
    02-03-2016 04:38 PM
    Crys
    (Shinka Gym) Once per opponent's Pokémon, any of the Eeveelutions used can choose an attack from another Eeveelution. Effectively, they can use any attack in the Eevee family, but only one move can be picked per Pokémon. The move chosen can only be used once per opponents Pokémon. Example: Flareon picks Water Gun, uses it. Can't use it again until the opponent's Pokémon is taken down. When I switch Pokémon, they too can choose a new move, so I could have Flareon with Water Gun, who then gets knocked out, then I could have Espeon with Flamethrower. Etc.

So jeri, why haven't you used this rule bend yet :3
  9. Jerichi
    11-15-2015 08:58 PM
    Jerichi
    Light telekinesis is fine.
  10. Crys
    11-15-2015 08:56 PM
    Crys
    So after a conversation in the WF TO about it, I was directed to you for your imput: Would a character with light telekinesis be allowed? Enough to lift a pokeball and small objects like say a deck of cards, but not much else. There's both canon to support this and precedent with Slash's character being an empath, so seeing as I have a legitimate character planned for this idea I was curious if I could get an ok or not. It'd be balanced out with a Pure Psychic Major, no Minor, and a Dark weakness, if that matters at all.