UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Conversation Between Fire_Pokemon_Master_271 and Salamencia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    07-16-2011 08:10 PM
    Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    Oh yeah. Why did I think it was a 3v3? Don't know, but thanks. I'll fix it.
  2. Salamencia
    07-16-2011 07:27 PM
    Salamencia
    Just realised. You get 2.5 SP for the match, since it was a 2v2, not 3.75. It's how many were used per side, not how many 'mon were KOd in total.
  3. Salamencia
    07-10-2011 11:01 AM
    Salamencia
    Eh, I was being unusually irritable, so I probably should have handled things better rather than suggesting you were bad at this and not really listening enough.
  4. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    07-09-2011 10:28 PM
    Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    Just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting like such a douche. It's been a rough couple of months for me IRL and I guess some of my bottled up emotions just got out. Silly, huh? Anyway, sorry again for losing my cool.
  5. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    07-09-2011 05:48 PM
    Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    Yeah, well I'm sorry that I'm an inconvenience to you. I mean, I'm sure you were the perfect ref when you started, right? You know, your making yourself seem like more of a jerk with that last post. Besides, is it my fault that everyone is jumping down my throat because my system is different? Whatever, I'm out. Get a new ref if you want. I try to help out by reffing and I get people who turn into jerks.

I'm totally pissed now. I'm sorry if the above is too harsh, but truthfully at the present moment I don't care.
  6. Salamencia
    07-09-2011 05:39 PM
    Salamencia
    It's not just the scale, there were 1 or 2 other problems raised. It's just making the battle one large clusterfuck, which is inconvenient for everyone. Just look at the last page or so; one round in about a page and a half? The rest is arguments and stuff. This is my main problem: Too much disagreement. It'd be more convenient to get a ref who won't cause so much of a problem.

Also, Rangeet falls out with any ref that refs him losing.
  7. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    07-09-2011 05:08 PM
    Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    You know, me and Rangeet never got along anyway, but I don't see why you have a problem with me. I have a different system of reffing because I learned a different way. I don't see why you are getting pissy over that.
  8. Salamencia
    07-09-2011 05:04 PM
    Salamencia
    Sure, probably shoulda done that. Like I said, wanted Rangeet's opinion on it first; didn't want to cause any more offense than the argument in thread was likely to cause.

EDIT: Still going to wait on Rangeet's thoughts for it.
  9. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    07-09-2011 04:45 PM
    Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
    Whatever man. Just tell it to my face if you want a new ref. I'll leave if you want. I'm not a jerk, for gosh's sakes. I just ask that you say it straight out to me.
  10. Salamencia
    07-09-2011 04:41 PM
    Salamencia
    I'm really not talking behind your back; I still don't get what you're doing. I'm saying this in the thread. All I'm doing is trying to get a point across to Rangeet without it being swamped by this increasingly popular argument in the battle thread.