Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. Schadenfreude
    02-19-2015 07:19 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Of course, It all makes sense now.

2. DaveTheFishGuy
    02-19-2015 07:15 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    You can open the queue, just don't post any matches in the ref queue since once the thread goes up you can't edit your squad. Once I've gone over the HPs feel free to get them rolling.
  3. Schadenfreude
    02-19-2015 07:14 AM
    Schadenfreude
    I'm allowed to do that? Herp a derp, awesome! Did not know that I could choose not to open a queue.
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    02-19-2015 06:54 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    I'll get HPs and the like done on Sunday as regular, feel free to set up shop in the meanwhile, just don't start any matches in the interim.
  5. Schadenfreude
    02-19-2015 05:53 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Yo Dave, I'm going to open my GT shop once you approve my HPs and token. Not kidding. After all these months, I might as well open now. It's been long enough.
  6. Schadenfreude
    11-07-2014 11:37 AM
    Schadenfreude
    This applies for you, I think.

Mainly because another LO may or may not be involved in the match in question, and I'd like the take of somebody more experienced than blazeVA and Connor, even though they're both great, on this matter. My gut makes me agree with what blaze said so far, fyi.

Also, I hope you're doing well, mate. How's life?
  7. Schadenfreude
    09-23-2014 10:13 PM
    Schadenfreude
    I get a feeling that you're ignoring me? That's cool. Either way, I am sincere when I say that I don't hold anything against you and am hoping that the crackpot theory is just that: crackpot. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. Not quite sure what I did to offend you, but either way, I hope you're doing okay. ^___^
  8. Schadenfreude
    09-03-2014 07:15 AM
    Schadenfreude
    I was reading your match against Cibbir and your most recent orders. The situation is surprisingly similar to mine in the match against Gato, ordering Protect going second. While not being in critical health or critical energy. Woohoo, great minds think alike?
  9. Schadenfreude
    09-01-2014 07:57 PM
    Schadenfreude
    Merci beaucoup!
  10. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-01-2014 07:45 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Never!
    (done)