UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Median Dia

Conversation Between Median Dia and Beautiful Savage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 73
  1. Median Dia
    08-08-2016 04:59 PM
    Median Dia
    Holy geez, talk about your over-the-top summer programs! The only people I know who actually participate in these things for more than a week are the staffers! Though most of them I know personally have already aged out of it, but still! You have my sympathy, if you need it.
  2. Beautiful Savage
    08-08-2016 04:54 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    It actually is a college program. It's at Berklee School of Music.
  3. Median Dia
    08-08-2016 04:53 PM
    Median Dia
    Hey, some people prefer near-total anonymity. Just being careful.

...An entire month? Do you have family there or something? It certainly seems too long to be a college-based summer camp...
  4. Beautiful Savage
    08-08-2016 04:49 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    It's not really that personal. I've lived in Jersey my entire life, though I've traveled a fair bit. I'm currently finishing up over a month in Boston.
  5. Median Dia
    08-08-2016 04:42 PM
    Median Dia
    Huh. We really do get people from all over the place here. Oh, the marvels of technology! *Ahem* Have you ever lived anywhere else? Or would that be too personal a question?
  6. Beautiful Savage
    08-08-2016 04:39 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Oh. Okay. I guess that's a valid way of looking at it. I'm in New Jersey.
  7. Median Dia
    08-08-2016 04:37 PM
    Median Dia
    I'm in Georgia, but... as far as I'm concerned, college looks like a big case of spending a ton of money I don't have on a degree that'll probably mean a whole lot of nothing to me. Besides, if most of them really are that much harder than high school, I might not be able to get the degree in the first place, which'll just leave me in massive debt...

Then again, maybe my perception's a bit inflated due to living around UGA for a large chunk of my life...
  8. Beautiful Savage
    08-08-2016 04:30 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Where are you from? What colleges are you looking at?
  9. Median Dia
    08-08-2016 04:29 PM
    Median Dia
    I'm a Senior this year, as well. Thank good it's a year I don't have to actually think about when I'm asked that question!
  10. Beautiful Savage
    08-08-2016 04:28 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    I'm so happy I only have a year of high school left. What year are you in?