Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. DaveTheFishGuy
    11-08-2015 01:43 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hi your Tyrunt is awesome bye
  2. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-31-2013 05:39 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Man I really shouldn't have gone to bed then :p I get the feeling I should request PMs when I'm about to be at the computer for a while and not when I'll just be going to bed/work.
  3. Equal-to-Heaven
    08-30-2013 08:01 PM
    Equal-to-Heaven
    Awesome. I plan to work on a couple clocks, starting now, so I might actually have a few slots up in an hour or so.
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-30-2013 06:50 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    No worries, I'll sort it.
  5. Equal-to-Heaven
    08-30-2013 06:49 PM
    Equal-to-Heaven
    I normally go through the thread posts and fill out the names from there, so probably. But I can easily do my best to remember if you don't.
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-30-2013 06:47 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Sounds like a plan. When I'm not at work I tend to idly refresh UPN and SPPf every few minutes because my life is just that exciting. Go on then - want me to sign up in the thread or can you just add me to the list normally?
  7. Equal-to-Heaven
    08-30-2013 06:33 PM
    Equal-to-Heaven
    Well, I do do a mailing list thing, so if you don't mind your SPPF inbox being bombarded with PMs titled "Slot open - Get your ass in the clock thread!" once or twice every day, then I could easily get you in on that. :3
  8. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-30-2013 06:22 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Ha, might have to then. Sadly most of my favourite Pokémon that aren't fish lack long tails, but Luxray more than makes up for it. No idea how I'm going to be able to find a space on that queue though :p
  9. Equal-to-Heaven
    08-30-2013 12:19 PM
    Equal-to-Heaven
    I'd consider opening one up over here, but I'm already so busy between college and the requests I have on SPPf I probably can't take on too many more without overworking myself. It'd be great if I had the time though.
    And please, stalk away. I'm only doing one of each Pokemon, so I'm surprised no one's asked for a Luxray yet. Which makes me sad since it's probably on my top 10 of clocks I REALLY want to do. D:
  10. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-30-2013 08:56 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    It's certainly unique. I'd suggest opening up a thread in UPN's Fanart forum but I doubt most people who aren't in ASB or FB would be interested.
    Also thinking about it has made me kind of want a cute sleeping Luxray one. Stupid wandering mind - might start stalking your shop ;;