UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Sneaze

Conversation Between Sneaze and Midgeorge
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Sneaze
    07-24-2016 03:28 PM
    Sneaze
    Snorby prolly closed the thread so I'd know not to touch my own sigs post.

And technically there's a wait time on reposting approved sigs, so I'm actually going to go back and mercy reject it so you can do so. ...and bring up the fact that we need to get rid of that rule again.
  2. Midgeorge
    07-24-2016 03:24 PM
    Midgeorge
    Yo

Since you say it's a bit underwhelming can I tweak it so it's not single use? Wasn't sure if I'd get away with having it run for the whole battle but I suppose Espurr does suck something plenty.

Anyway I dunno if you meant to but you closed the thread so I can't repost it.
  3. Midgeorge
    11-10-2013 02:55 PM
    Midgeorge
    Fair enough mate, mine is Water but I'm not sure what pokemon are in it.
  4. Sneaze
    11-10-2013 02:47 PM
    Sneaze
    Will do next time I hop on. I'm doing a Nuzlocke so you won't see me online until that's done (which means no hidden abilities), but the rest of the safari will be available nonetheless. Mine's Ice, though I can't remember what's in it.
  5. Midgeorge
    11-10-2013 02:44 PM
    Midgeorge
    Added your FC on the new game. Mine is: 1091 - 8928 - 0266

Would appreciate it if you added me back, need Safari's
  6. Sneaze
    02-10-2012 02:48 PM
    Sneaze
    I'm not saying "dodge", I'm saying that there will never be a full hit on an able-bodied opponent. If I was to punch you your natural reaction would be to move away from the punch to prevent as much damage as possible, which is why attacks on an opponent who can't move do more damage due to follow-through.
  7. Midgeorge
    02-10-2012 02:45 PM
    Midgeorge
    Like I said, my dodge rate is low. Unless the attack is particularly powerful, or super-effective, they won't dodge unless told to, whether its an order or just 'try to avoid as much of the attack as you can'.
  8. Sneaze
    02-10-2012 02:33 PM
    Sneaze
    I certainly hope you ref every single physical blow as doing less damage than listed, then, since most blows are going to have their followthrough avoided slightly in actuality.

fishrage.jpg
  9. Midgeorge
    02-10-2012 02:31 PM
    Midgeorge
    Yeah I'm not doing that. I'm not trying to be stubborn or anything, its just not how I see things happening. The full damage of the attack is the damage that it should do to a pokemon without anything else factored in(e.g. Dodging).

refsdiscretionpony.jpg :p
  10. Sneaze
    02-10-2012 02:27 PM
    Sneaze
    *whistles* Nevermind... I read something wrong when I first looked at it, I blame lack of sleep. XDDDDDDDD Still sticking to my guns on the "crit" thing, though.