UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Ex-Admiral Insane

Conversation Between Ex-Admiral Insane and OkikuMew
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. OkikuMew
    04-27-2013 05:03 PM
    OkikuMew
    Oh! I had no idea of those things, since all I saw in your posts was Lucas snoring and a Bellsprout trying to wake him up, that's it XP I didn't even know Sprout wasn't yours, and it went off to do something else ^^; Oh well, I'll edit it out to remove him being around and have Lucas be on the floor next to the counter instead The rest will be the same though, so you could still work on your post in advance. Thanks for your heads up! XP ^^

Edit: Post edited, you can go ahead and put Luca's reaction... or non-reaction XD
  2. Ex-Admiral Insane
    04-27-2013 04:55 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Uhm, 2 things: First, my character was supposed to be on the floor next to/underneath a table. It doesn't matter much for Rpíng though.
    Second concerns the Bellsprout that's near me. I think EpicSquirtle already had him move on and do something different? Unless I'm missing something?
  3. OkikuMew
    04-27-2013 02:51 PM
    OkikuMew
    Cool! ^^ Well I dunno what's his trigger, but I guess I'll spend a few posts trying to figure it out XP
  4. Ex-Admiral Insane
    04-27-2013 02:48 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Awesome, I had initially intended to have my friend (who still needs to officially join) enter the bar and wake me up, but since he's taken more than 4 months, I welcome someone else attempting it.

Mind you, I have criteria on what's needed to wake him up. (It's not that much)
  5. OkikuMew
    04-27-2013 02:40 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hi Admiral! ^^ Just warning you ahead of time that in the FB bar, in the post I'm writing right now, my character have noticed yours, Lucas, and will be trying to wake him up :P No need to be in a hurry to respond (after that I post it of course ^^;) but just giving you a heads up X) ^^
  6. Ex-Admiral Insane
    12-15-2012 03:09 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    woops, thank you
  7. OkikuMew
    12-15-2012 10:21 AM
    OkikuMew
    Hey, I noticed that you didn't quote Arc's post(or Tress'? I forgot XD) for the Christmas present of the ice creams! You have to quote or your claim will go as invalid :/ But you still have time before the next present, so edit your post and add the quote while you can! ^^