UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > CyberBlastoise
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between CyberBlastoise and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. CyberBlastoise
    10-08-2014 04:03 PM
    CyberBlastoise
    Well, I'm considering selling the base because I have a better idea for a new one...
  2. Missingno. Master
    10-08-2014 03:05 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, would it be OK if I posted to start a new thing in your Secret Base? I'd think Gold would want to stop by to visit his former Trainer.
  3. Missingno. Master
    01-31-2014 07:26 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, just had a look at your FB profile, and I realized that I had never given you the links to where my old Totodile actually learned Dragon Dance, Blizzard, and Flash, so I went and dug that up for you- he learned all three moves here. As a bonus, I also found a move I completely forgot to mention in the trade that he also knows- Energy Ball.
  4. CyberBlastoise
    02-03-2013 07:56 PM
    CyberBlastoise
    I found a gif you might enjoy.
  5. Missingno. Master
    01-29-2013 05:31 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Trade's been started, by the way. Posted it in the UPN Cable Club- when trading with me, all you have to know is that I use the Cable Club of the same homeboard on which the trade was negotiated.
  6. Missingno. Master
    01-29-2013 04:41 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Sure.
  7. CyberBlastoise
    01-29-2013 04:39 PM
    CyberBlastoise
    okay, well, you wanna start the trade then?
  8. Missingno. Master
    01-29-2013 04:38 PM
    Missingno. Master
    I'm pretty sure its only not legal if it's already been added to the first post, and it hasn't. I also already have an idea for her personality.
  9. CyberBlastoise
    01-29-2013 04:35 PM
    CyberBlastoise
    Well, I mean if you want to trade it. Sure. Though I'm not sure if that's legal...eh if it isn't. I'll just grin and bear it.
  10. Missingno. Master
    01-29-2013 04:33 PM
    Missingno. Master
    You're already dropping the Qwilfish in the Adoption Center? OK, wait- I'll take her. Tess hasn't added Qwilfish to the first post yet, so you can still delete your post in the Adoption Center, and then I'll trade you a candy for her. I know I already have a Qwilfish, but I have two weaknesses- Poison-types, and Pokemon that nobody else wants.