UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Ex-Admiral Insane

Conversation Between Ex-Admiral Insane and MarbleZone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Ex-Admiral Insane
    09-06-2016 04:08 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Oh. Oh! Oh in that case ignore the comment I made about Phantom Isle. Despite your choice I did try to throw something in I think would be a nice character device for Luther and I did this and that and lalalalala everything's sunshine and rainbows. It's all good.
    And thanks for the heads up about the choice I made. Sorry you had to read the reply right now. I promised I was going to proofread it soon and correct mistakes before you'd notice it was there. =p
  2. MarbleZone
    09-06-2016 03:36 PM
    MarbleZone
    If it relieves you somewhat, Lucas made a "regrettable choice" from Gastly's perspective, not from an updating one. Don't beat yourself up over whether it was a "right" decision - there wasn't a wrong one to make ;)
  3. Ex-Admiral Insane
    03-25-2016 12:01 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Hiya, I glossed over your character and his description. If there's anything wrong with how I perceive him or his intentions then quickly point out so I can resolve that.
  4. Ex-Admiral Insane
    10-05-2015 02:13 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    CRAP! I forgot because of IRL stuff. I'm on it!
  5. MarbleZone
    10-04-2015 09:48 PM
    MarbleZone
    Over 5 days have passed in your Summershine Cup match. Sweetbbydoll is allowed to claim DQ victory, so if you could post orders that'd be great. Cheers
  6. Ex-Admiral Insane
    10-01-2015 06:06 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Thanks for the heads up. I just looked and saw it was missing on my browser as well. I'll PM the mods to ask if they can find the older version, pre-edit.
  7. MarbleZone
    10-01-2015 05:50 PM
    MarbleZone
    Hey man, something seems to have happened to your Cascadia reply. I was trying to update you but it seems like half your text went missing - is it just my browser or did something go wrong? Cheers
  8. MarbleZone
    08-30-2013 03:21 PM
    MarbleZone
    Yeah, come to think of it, I never did make him talk at all! I guess in my mind, he was the omnipresent spirit that didn't need to talk to get things done and who's true nature (and origins) should remain a mystery. So you're right, it's a happy coincidence that he's already somewhat the kind of character you envisioned! The reset works for us both, so if you want to rework his entire persona you can do so, or just adapt it slightly. Either way, I hope you have fun with him, looking forward to seeing how he grows in your team!
  9. Ex-Admiral Insane
    08-30-2013 05:05 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    I've thought of a character for the Duskull, it's going to take a while to write it out a bit and it won't be as long as yours. Anyway, what I wanted to say; my idea was to make him like a silent reaper, a mute who's intentions and emotions remain an enigma to the group as well as his role. I went through your stories in the Marble Garden with him to get an idea of what he's already done and saw you gave him a relatively similar silent character. Also since my character uses 1-syllable names for Pokémon, I think I'm going to keep the name Faust. So I'm not sure whether I should change some smaller aspect of him or just use the reset only for his memories. Just thought I'd share this (seriously) coincidental occurrence of character.
  10. MarbleZone
    08-29-2013 05:38 PM
    MarbleZone
    Trade started, but take your time.