UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Lanturn

Conversation Between Lanturn and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 42
  1. Lanturn
    11-04-2017 10:36 AM
    Lanturn
    Speaking of which what happened to the novels? I can't find any info on the new one and VII was like a year ago orz (in this period I'm pretty sure there was one another time I had cravings to catch up on KagePro)

Also wasn't there going to be a new song or smth what happened to that
  2. lilboocorsola
    11-04-2017 10:30 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Inorite? I just hope this means Ayano had at least one friend in Konoha in this timeline... (Hebiseto would be amazing tho.)
  3. Lanturn
    11-04-2017 10:16 AM
    Lanturn
    Man Momo falling off the roof was just akdhskfknfksskhdkdja

There’s so many amazing/wtf scene in this timeline thst I wish the manga released chapters more often ;; Hebiya is amazing n all (killer shota) but HEBISETO WHEN I WANT TO SEE THE ANGST
  4. lilboocorsola
    11-04-2017 10:13 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Well let's see: Kido's dead, everyone thought Hiyori killed her but it turned out Hibiya was possessed by the ebil snake and pushed Momo off the roof; Ayano went insane after she entered the Daze with her parents and they died so she wanted to kill Marry to save the rest of her family; there was a flashback to Haruka meeting Takane and Shintaro at the hospital where he became friends with both of them, but then Haruka died and Shin became a shut-in and Takane might've killed herself by jumping off the roof? idk; now we're back in the present and Ayano is facing off against Hebiya and Konoha just busted in to hopefully kick his butt. \o/
  5. Lanturn
    11-04-2017 09:21 AM
    Lanturn
    (Hey yuki do you still kagepro manga I had this weird desire to catch up last night and akshkdlfnfjskshdjd WHAT IS HAPPENING)
  6. lilboocorsola
    10-13-2016 09:45 AM
    lilboocorsola
    And yeah, there was a horror mystery livestream event that was a lot of fun - sort of like a Choose Your Own Adventure. I managed to catch most of them; it was great seeing the Dan again (in fancy dress www) and hearing their voices. Hadn't realized how much I missed the cast. <3 You can probably still find recordings if you look.
  7. lilboocorsola
    10-13-2016 09:44 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Hey, sorry for the late reply. I haven't really been able to find a full summary for the novel either, but it was basically told mostly from Haruka's POV. The important parts take place at the beginning and end of the novel, where Shintaro awakes in a white room with a T.V., and meets Haruka there. Haruka tells Shin to "please kill me" before he ends up hurting everyone. And there are lots of tears.

The rest is pretty much flashback. At one point Haruka goes over to Kenjirou's house to help work on the game, and Kano poses as Ayano to bully him (thinking he's the guy nee-chan always hangs out with). Also it's revealed Haruka knew he was going to die due to his illness in about year or so.
  8. Lanturn
    09-03-2016 05:43 AM
    Lanturn
    Yeah, I was there when we moved, though I didn't really post that much in the new chat ^^;

inb4 Kagepro live action drama once Reload/novel ends Also instead of doing work I spent the whole of yesterday night reading anthology. Man is Seto an awesome person. And I also got a huge dose of my SetoxMarry ship so I'm all happy and sucked back into Kagepro now. I've been trying to find the summary for over the dimension though and I can't really find it. Do you know if it's out anywhere?

Also, I found out that there was some kind of livestream/gameish event happening leading up to the announcement of Reload and I found the idea really neat. Hope they do it again~
  9. lilboocorsola
    09-01-2016 12:02 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Well it's meant to be humorous, but it's so awkward at times that it's awfully embarrassing/uncomfortable to watch. Basically Handa was actually super-popular and idolized in high school but thinks he's hated by everyone, so he has no friends and lives in constant fear of rejection. =/ Which I suppose explains some of his eccentricities/social ineptitude.

I don't recall if you were there when we moved Skype chats (since it got overtaken after Sync invited a bunch of friends in). I can send you another invite if necessary.

Knowing Jin, Kagepro will never *really* end. XP Everytime I think I've finally moved on, he introduces *something* new to pull me back. OTL
  10. Lanturn
    09-01-2016 02:59 AM
    Lanturn
    Oh yeah, it is a prequel right? That kind of makes sense then. I'd imagine it'd be a sad ending, since well Barakamon is the happy sequel anyway.

Ah, the Skype chat is still active? I haven't logged onto my skype account in a while since I primarily use my school skype account. If Kagepro revives I may change though (going back and forth?)

Just read the summary. So we're getting a Kido!backstory song, nice! Also, the other stuff are extremely interesting. Can't wait for the next one, though I find it amusing how Jin says "might be" the last one :p