UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Lanturn

Conversation Between Lanturn and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 42
  1. Lanturn
    02-18-2020 01:21 PM
    Lanturn
    Doing great. Entering university September this year after two years of conscription lmao. Just chilling until it starts.

Yeah I really can't believe it's been years since we all did that Skype live-viewing for the anime lmao (and that confusing week where we tuned into Ayano's Theory of Horror). Really was peak Skype experience for me lmao.

Just caught up (finished) with the manga. Gotta say I was surprise that my boi was able to outlive the others lmao. Usually poor deer boy goes first.
  2. lilboocorsola
    02-18-2020 08:16 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Hey Lan! <3 I've been doing all right, how about you?

Wow that's so weird Lilt just messaged me late last night saying he was staying up listening to AToH lol. Is today just randomly a day for Kagepro reminiscing? XD Apparently yesterday was the 9th anniversary of Jinzou Enemy (and Yobanashi Deceive's 7th) actually... Man time flies.

Have you heard the new Mekakucity Reload album?
  3. Lanturn
    02-18-2020 07:24 AM
    Lanturn
    Yo yuki how have you been? Still active on yupien?

Lmao out of sheer nostalgia decided to search for Daze on Spotify. Listening to random Kagepro songs now. MAN I can't believe MCA was so long ago lmao

Seto remains like the greatest character :')
  4. lilboocorsola
    12-30-2017 11:30 AM
    lilboocorsola
    It is the last volume of the novel series. However, it does end with a reset from what I've gathered.
  5. Lanturn
    12-30-2017 11:21 AM
    Lanturn
    wait this isn’t the last volume is it. It cant be. Momo cant rip ;;
  6. lilboocorsola
    12-30-2017 08:48 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Everyone is killed except Seto, Marry, and Hibiya(?). They discover a way to contact everyone inside the Daze using Hibiya's power via cell phone, and the rest of the Meka Dan entrusts the "future" to them.

Confirmed: Kano likes Kido, and Seto loves Marry and will do anything to protect her smile, even "become a liar or even criminal". The more he thought, the darker, uglier, dirtier his heart became.
  7. Lanturn
    12-30-2017 08:18 AM
    Lanturn
    Yuki what happened in the last volume :o
  8. lilboocorsola
    11-04-2017 11:10 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Kagepro will never die. It's like a cockroach. OTL

Ah well. I don't mind the wait. I want Jin to be able to work at his own pace. In the meantime I'll just keep trying to keep the fandom alive with fanart. XP
  9. Lanturn
    11-04-2017 10:43 AM
    Lanturn
    Remember when we thought kagepro was finished but it rose like a beautiful phoenix out of the ashes that is MCA

But damn Jin sure works slow ugh. I found somewhere online that said Jin said in some event the Reload anime is still in the works and will be awhile... feelsbad ;;
  10. lilboocorsola
    11-04-2017 10:39 AM
    lilboocorsola
    VII was the last one that came out a year ago, there hasn't been another one since then. (Incidentally it also left off with Azami busting in to kick Kuroha's butt.)

And there was a new album announcement but again no details since then. Still waiting on news for Mekakucity Reload animé too...