UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Balmund

Conversation Between Balmund and Connor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Connor
    07-17-2017 01:44 PM
    Connor
    I am intending to update all the adventures I'm manning at least once over the coming week. Apologies for the wait, FB has been taking a bit of precedence for me lately (feels weird to say that).
  2. Balmund
    07-17-2017 05:43 AM
    Balmund
    Hey! I know things over at WF are super slow overall at the momemt, but I'm wondering if you're willing to update sometime soonish.
  3. Connor
    05-31-2017 10:50 AM
    Connor
    Looked it over, that's more than fine. Gives me a little more legroom for making it challenging too, so if anything I should be thanking you.
  4. Balmund
    05-31-2017 10:42 AM
    Balmund
    Hope Helena won't mind the modifications made to the speed training segment. Thought I'd made it the tiniest bit more interesting for my Purrloin.
  5. Connor
    05-29-2017 04:50 PM
    Connor
    Updated you in WF. Apologies for the wait, and sorry if this one is a bit awkward - took some liberty with assuming you would fill in dialogue here and there in your reply just to get things moving through this training segment, since they don't tend to be the most interesting.
  6. Connor
    05-20-2017 10:54 AM
    Connor
    I am, but at the moment I've got some University things I have to address as well as one final exam I have to sit on the 2nd June. I'm intending to get updates out over this weekend, but from Monday I doubt there will be anything until June 2nd or a little after then, sorry. Only reason I've been updating FB is because it's a little different in the style, so I've been wanting to get a handle on it.
  7. Balmund
    05-20-2017 10:53 AM
    Balmund
    Hey! Just wondering, you still updating WF?
  8. Balmund
    04-08-2017 01:33 PM
    Balmund
    Don't worry about it! I honestly much preferred what you did. Bel asking Daniel for naming suggesting was mostly out of sheer curiosity and because I felt it would be in-character, but I didn't really intend to have that derail the adventure any further. xP
  9. Connor
    04-08-2017 09:56 AM
    Connor
    Took slight liberties with just assuming you would fill in a gap in the update with regards to naming the Anorith! Hope you don't mind, just didn't want to get you bogged down having to make a really short reply following a similarly short update.
  10. Balmund
    03-27-2017 07:59 AM
    Balmund
    Don't worry about it, I know how complicated things can get irl. Myself, I'm having to deal with finals already, and that's just one of several distractions. I'm more than willing to wait knowing that you have the intent to work on it sometime soon. If you keep getting sidetracked, all I would be hoping for in that case would be for someone to help me get some kind of progress while you get things sorted out, though I much prefer the consistency and congruency of a single updater.