UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > JustAnotherUser

Conversation Between JustAnotherUser and Jack Spearow
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. JustAnotherUser
    04-08-2016 02:58 PM
    JustAnotherUser
    OK! I'll update them as they come in, then; glad to have you still around!
  2. Jack Spearow
    04-08-2016 02:50 PM
    Jack Spearow
    I thought it over, and i think i'm gonna continue updating wf (though they won't be as frequent). I'll try to post something every few days
  3. JustAnotherUser
    04-06-2016 11:32 PM
    JustAnotherUser
    Don't worry about it; I understand wholeheartedly if you've got other stuff that needs done more urgently. That can always come first - besides, with WF you can check in when you have a moment, time constraints are less strict than they are with ASB.
  4. Jack Spearow
    04-06-2016 11:24 PM
    Jack Spearow
    I'll try to stick around for WF if I can. But everything else will stop.
    And everything was just starting to get exciting in WF! I'll try my best to post, but thanks for understanding
  5. JustAnotherUser
    04-06-2016 11:20 PM
    JustAnotherUser
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you're going on hiatus... I'd've hoped you could stick around at least on the WF front, but if you really don't have the time that's fair enough.
  6. Jack Spearow
    04-06-2016 11:14 PM
    Jack Spearow
    Man, I didn't want to do this
    I'm going on a hiatus I guess you could say. Don't know when I'll be back. I get addicted to stuff way too easy, and well I know when I need to stop. I hope you don't take it personally, but you might wanna cancel our match. I love your WF moderating, though. Wish I could stay for a little longer to see what happens, but yeah. Again, sorry
  7. Jack Spearow
    04-05-2016 03:28 PM
    Jack Spearow
    Awesome! I just updated by the way, so you know
  8. JustAnotherUser
    04-05-2016 11:03 AM
    JustAnotherUser
    Hey, just letting you know I'm updating your WF stuff now - just put one up, ready when you are!