UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > lilboocorsola

Conversation Between lilboocorsola and Lanturn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. lilboocorsola
    02-21-2020 11:34 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Y'know, if you like the humor of Gekkan Shoujo, you might enjoy School Rumble? Have you heard of it?

Yeah the theorizing was always the most fun part of Kagepro lol. I miss back when there was so much crazy speculation every time a new PV came out... As for "in a day's", it's like a condensed route? It's okay, though the animation and script still feel kinda wonky, as per usual. ^^; It does have some glorious crack moments though, like Konoha YEETing Shintaro lol.

P.S. Poor Seto… At least he got some glory at the end of the manga by carrying Kano(?) and calling all the animals to throw rocks at Kuroha? XP *shot*
  2. Lanturn
    02-19-2020 08:50 AM
    Lanturn
    I'm still sad they did my boi Seto dirty in the anime :c
  3. Lanturn
    02-19-2020 08:49 AM
    Lanturn
    The humour is amazing. Or idk maybe my bar for humour is just really, really low. Ahaha.

Wakamatsu gets some really nice moments though, so!

Ughhh lmao. I think that what makes Kagepro so intriguing - never being conclusive lmao. I still remember some theory awhile back about how the boys in Souzou Forest were related to Seto or something.

No actually! Is it good? Is it like another route?
  4. lilboocorsola
    02-19-2020 01:03 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Fair, I haven't really seen anything regarding the manga since then. ^^; As an aro I'm not particularly interested in seeing real romantic development for any of the pairs, but I do enjoy the humor in general, particularly Bakamatsu's obliviousness. =P

I kinda doubt there will ever be a definitive "ending" to the series that answers everything lol. Supposedly there's going to be a "continuation" called "No.9" that's meant to have an animé as well, but that got delayed too. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Incidentally, did you watch the "in a day's" movie?
  5. Lanturn
    02-19-2020 12:29 AM
    Lanturn
    OH lmao. If you were thinking his bro then I think you might be really quite behind. The anime covered chapters after he was introduced (they just skipped over the chapters he was in :c). Since then the author has introduced a few sibling characters and they were all pretty hilarious. And the shiptease... oh man. Don't really know if I can call it "development" (HoriKashi is getting a lot of chapters to it actually). If you're free you should definitely go check it out xd

Ohh I didn't know the pair was disproven. Wait MCA is the "middle"? Nani. I thought MCA was the conclusive good end. Now I'm confused even more lmao. I really wish there was like a 2-cour Kagepro anime that's comprehensive and explored like the manga/LN/anime routes. Then again I guess the speculation is Kagepro's charm point as well.

Good ol' Kagepro crack and SHAFT headtilts.
  6. lilboocorsola
    02-19-2020 12:07 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Oh, I was thinking of Nozaki's brother? XD Is there another new character I don't know of?

The "pair" theory was pretty much disproven - so the MCA!loop Ayano who jumped off the roof did enter the Haze (which we explicitly saw when the snake swallowed her). When snake!Ayano helped Shintaro remember the previous timelines, he was able to go into the Haze and presumably rescue her. How they got out/what became of Ayaki after that is still up for debate, although Jin has also gone on record saying that MCA is actually in the "middle" of all the routes?

P.S. Speaking of yeeting...
  7. Lanturn
    02-19-2020 12:00 AM
    Lanturn
    Wait lemme guess, is it a prim and proper young lady related to the main cast? :p

There's two different Ayano(s) right - turned into snake!Ayano and yeet off the roof!Ayano. Did the second Ayano actually managed to enter the Haze? Cus from what I know you have to do so in a pair, and she was alone. My current understanding is that Ayano that committed suicide on the rooftop didn't manage to enter the haze and died normally - BUT typing this I suddenly remember Kano had to play as her dead body or something which would mean she did go into the Haze.

Makes sense that manga-route-Ayano did actually disappear after having granted her wish, and the Ayano that returned at the end of MCA is the Ayano inside the loops. Riiiiight.
  8. lilboocorsola
    02-18-2020 11:34 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Same, I don't really have time to watch a lot of animé anymore. I only follow at most maybe one show per season? ^^; (Ironically right now it's actually FGO since the Fate fanatics convinced me. OTL)

Ahh I'd still love to see a S2 of Gekkan Shoujo~ Haven't really had a chance to catch up with the manga either, but I've seen a new character whom I'd like to meet. =P

I'm still confused on a lot of things as well lol. While I would like to think MCA!Ayano at the end is actually "Ayaki" (as I've personally dubbed her) - or that they at least fused somehow - I think the bonus manga chapter pretty much confirmed that she's destined to "disappear" once the wish to "save everyone" is granted. =( Ugh damnit for once I actually want her to live since she deserves love and happiness after the eternity of suffering and isolation she's been through, completely unrecognized... ;.; Seriously this just makes me reevaluate everything. x.X
  9. Lanturn
    02-18-2020 09:44 PM
    Lanturn
    Yeah the anime channel is basically gacha. And I don't really watch anime nowadays. I'm only watching Railgun and that's like the first anime I'm following on a weekly basis in like... what? 2-3 years?

(will change if new Kagepro anime comes out and/or Gekkan Shoujo Season 2. Still following the Gekkan Shoujo manga which has AMAZING developments tbh)

YES. And she sees herself in the loop so many times. But I have some questions though. At the "Good End" (anime route), is it snake!Ayano that comes back or time-loop!Ayano that comes back? And does that means time-loop Ayano just died normally (ie without entering the haze)? I'm so confused (as per Kagepro traditions lmao).
  10. lilboocorsola
    02-18-2020 01:53 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Ahh right glad you're out and going back to school now, that's great to hear. =)

Mm I do miss the crack we had, those were fun times lol. I don't really feel as comfortable weebing put on Discord since the Animu channel seems pretty much taken over by gacha games. ^^;

*flails* The reveal that Shintaro's snake is actually Ayano who's been watching all this time just breaks my heart. </3 Jin finally found a way to make me fully support ShinAya in the most painful way possible. ;~; Did you read the bonus chapter too?