UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Marion Ette

Conversation Between Marion Ette and Maskerade
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Marion Ette
    06-12-2017 05:21 PM
    Marion Ette
    Sounds good to me. I'll start the trade shortly.
  2. Maskerade
    06-11-2017 10:43 PM
    Maskerade
    Of course I don't mind, but how about we settle for $500? It's the minimum bid your other ghosts seem to be going for in the White Market.
  3. Marion Ette
    06-11-2017 09:57 PM
    Marion Ette
    Give me $250 and we'll call it even. Deal?
  4. Maskerade
    06-11-2017 12:58 PM
    Maskerade
    You have no idea how happy you just made me. Tell me what you think is a fair price; if I can't afford it just yet, I'll try to scrape it together soon.
  5. Marion Ette
    06-11-2017 12:40 PM
    Marion Ette
    Yeah, I'd actually rather do so since my team is kinda bloated and I'm done with the whole "collecting all the ghost types" thing. I don't really need any comp for it.
  6. Maskerade
    06-11-2017 10:46 AM
    Maskerade
    The Male one? That's exactly the gender I've been looking for!! Are you sure you're okay parting with it? If so, I'm 100% interested!
  7. Marion Ette
    06-11-2017 10:16 AM
    Marion Ette
    Actually, now that I think about it... I'm going to hold on to the event Gastly, like I said, but the Gastly that I currently own (male Lv 3) hasn't really been RPed with, and I'm moving away from the "Ghost Type Master" trope. Would you be willing to take that Gastly instead?
  8. Maskerade
    06-09-2017 03:12 AM
    Maskerade
    Okay, I'll get in touch with a ZA! Fizz City looks like it could use some more activity
  9. Marion Ette
    06-08-2017 08:44 PM
    Marion Ette
    The Gastly Trials unfortunately bring back a lot of rather painful memories around that particular time, and while I know I should figure out what to do with the Gastly as a matter of fairness, things are a bit overwhelming right now and I'm working on pretty big event for the Summer. Eventually, once things are settled, I may either revive the Trials in some form or translate them into a larger Halloween event. We'll see.

As for updating, you can start right away in Bedlam Ridge or Incognito Isle, which follow a WF-style free-for-all updating scheme - or you can check the ZA announcements thread in the TO and see who's hiring for ZUs. We can definitely use the updating help!!
  10. Maskerade
    06-08-2017 06:21 PM
    Maskerade
    On an unrelated note, how should I go about it if I wanted to start updating someone again? Not sure on the current policies/tests, and it should be exciting to get back into the swing of things