UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Escalion

Conversation Between Escalion and OkikuMew
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. OkikuMew
    03-07-2017 03:47 PM
    OkikuMew
    Whoops! It totally sllipped my mind! Sorry ^^; I'll edit my last post to add that confirmation
  2. Escalion
    03-07-2017 03:40 PM
    Escalion
    Quick question; since you've confirmed I needed to that extra 50$ for the Steelixite placement, which I've done, could you also please confirm the placement in the Boutique? Cause that hasn't happened yet :x Thanks in advance!
  3. Escalion
    02-15-2017 12:39 AM
    Escalion
    Okay, thanks for finding out. I'll edit my post/payment when I get back from work this evening

Edit: It's edited already
  4. OkikuMew
    02-14-2017 08:03 PM
    OkikuMew
    Welp, I finally got an answer! (I'll say the same on your post but I'll tell you here also :P) Long story short, since it kinda needs surgery to put the Steelixite in your Steelix's tooth, you'll have to pay for it for the regular Mega Stone accessory. It's not written in the rules yet, but it will be as soon as Tess gets to it XP Thanks for your patience!
  5. OkikuMew
    02-06-2017 07:23 PM
    OkikuMew
    Will do! I did send a PM to Tess, so I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer from her
  6. Escalion
    02-06-2017 12:25 AM
    Escalion
    Oops, apologies. I fixed the link.

And let me know than when you have an answer about the Mega Stone. I'm not sure myself either as it's not exactly an accessory which should be paid for for sure. I'm basically just giving Steelix the stone to hold.
  7. OkikuMew
    02-05-2017 03:58 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hey there! ^^ Just so you have a chance to edit your post, but the link for the payment is incorrect, that would be the link to your purchase of you key stone, not the bank ^^; Please edit it so I can confirm your stuff Thanks!

I'm also debating if the placement of Steelix's mega stone should be considered as an accessory or not, because if it is the case, it would cost an extra 50$. I'll check with Tess with that one. Hang in tight!
  8. OkikuMew
    04-30-2016 10:50 AM
    OkikuMew
    Well I can confirm now that Gyarados' sizing is fine I'm currently working on Steelix's, and as far as I can tell that one's fine too

I stick to feet-inches for confirming, but it's fine if you put metric for your Pokémon sizes in your profile instead :3 (Anyways I just convert things around to make sure everything's legit, including the metric sizes.)
  9. Escalion
    04-30-2016 10:38 AM
    Escalion
    Thanks for taking a look at it. I can perfectly understand that work and whatnot take over at times, so please just do things when it's convenient for you as I noticed you calculate everything to Imperial. It's only Free RP, nothing official, so an unofficial okay/not okay/partially okay is all I really would like to post.
  10. OkikuMew
    04-30-2016 10:02 AM
    OkikuMew
    Oh, sorry about that! I don't really have a shedule for updating the Boutique, I just do it whenever I feel like to ^^; (The fact that my job is killing me these days isn't helping OTL) But I'll see what I can do right now