UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > takkupanda

Conversation Between takkupanda and DaveTheFishGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. takkupanda
    04-05-2015 07:04 PM
    takkupanda
    Oh right! SPPf.

ASB seems unlikely as of now. Gen 6, new mechanics - it will take a while to get used to and I don't feel like getting back into the competitive stage of the game for now. FB I am considering, but it has also changed a lot and I keep putting off the catching up process.
  2. DaveTheFishGuy
    04-05-2015 06:52 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    I already have! I'm an SPPf homeboarder so I have to use the thread over there! I agree that it was odd that no-one else had though, I was the first for some reason.
    Thinking about getting back into FB/ASB at all? Or just trying to keep responsibilities low for a bit? Good to see you back around either way!
  3. takkupanda
    04-05-2015 06:21 PM
    takkupanda
    Hi Dave, I think you're supposed to claim your Easter goodies - like people have done here - http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=5762 . I'm surprised that no one has claimed them yet.
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-15-2012 11:40 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    I guess it could work, especially since Solrock had been preparing for a bit while Surskit was approaching, but I'm pretty sure it's not as agile in the air as some other 'mon. I'd probably have it take a reduced hit or something.
  5. takkupanda
    09-15-2012 11:34 AM
    takkupanda
    Sorry to bother you again. Do you think a Solrock would be able to dodge a not so long range signal beam using Acrobatics? Check it out here.
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    09-12-2012 04:45 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    I should totally be an LO at some point.
    And yeah, I'm pretty sure that was decided on. Personally I ref it at using 1.5x the energy of the moves used against it.
    And I'm not sure what in particular you want commenting on. All I can think of is that Hen isn't the best ref and that Sneezey likes trying to break ASB.
  7. takkupanda
    09-12-2012 01:27 PM
    takkupanda
    "Actually Bide does 2x damage for 1.5-1.75x energy. This is just a general consensus people like Dave decided on a while ago." - Sneezy

Is this true? Also, would you have a look at and comment on the general things happening in this match?