UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Marion Ette
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Marion Ette and Balmund
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 144
  1. Balmund
    02-24-2013 11:34 AM
    Balmund
    "Big hot tubs," Duke added for emphasis with a slight smirk of his own as Marion talked about the beautiful rooms at Opal Cove.

As Chris briefly made her appearance, Marion enthusiastically waved and smiled at the normally intimidating Seviper. After all, she wasn't normally phased by such displays, wether or not that was the intention. Duke in turn hadn't noticed Chris was right behind him until Marion pointed it out, and turned to face her with a bit of a inquisitive look and a smile. "Hm? What's the matter Chris? You look like you're about to eat something ..."

In an instant, the screen goes black with a crunch before the call abruptly ends.
  2. Marion Ette
    02-24-2013 10:50 AM
    Marion Ette
    I'm actually writing up my response right now! I'm thinking he's going to make a cameo in two of the three major storylines, and really be introduced in the third... Though I need to decide which storyline would be most amusing with the addition of blatant harassment nosey love. :3
  3. Balmund
    02-24-2013 10:42 AM
    Balmund
    It's alright. I knew you were waiting for him, and I'm also eager to see how he plays out at the Park!
  4. Marion Ette
    02-23-2013 10:27 PM
    Marion Ette
    Sorry I'm taking so long... The adoption still hasn't been finalized. I really want to introduce Mr. Nose into one of the storylines at the Park. T_T
  5. Marion Ette
    02-22-2013 10:26 AM
    Marion Ette
    ((Also, yeah, I didn't think Coselle and Keith would take a separate path in the park before even seeing Duke and Marion. Ah, well! At this point, I feel like a double date would be incredibly tense and dramatic, given all that's happened... We should totally make that happen somehow~))
  6. Marion Ette
    02-22-2013 10:24 AM
    Marion Ette
    "Opal Cove??" Marion's eyes glisten. "Oh, I hear the rooms there are beautiful. I hear there's a hot tub in every room!" The slightest smirk dances across Marion's face, though it would be easy to miss. Duke mentions that it would be a perfect opportunity to relax and forget, but the mention of "mystery murder" sends Marion's mind back to her stay at the famous hotel in Talas, with the strange corpse that created quite a mystery of its own... "Heh, yeah..." Marion also laughs nervously, wondering if he heard about that incident, too. "The only murder mysteries I would like to be involved in on vacation are the mock ones they do for fun at the dinner hall."

Marion smiles at the Seviper that peers over Duke's shoulder, waving with enthusiasm. "Hi, Chris~!" Marion greets the evil-eyed serpent with a surprising lack of intimidation. After all, having lived with a rather intimidating spectre for nearly her entire life, it was hard to phase her...
  7. Balmund
    02-21-2013 04:36 PM
    Balmund
    "Nothing too fancy ... something along the lines of, say, Opal Cove Resort?" Duke smirked at the deliberate irony that was naming the most luxurious hotel in the entire island. "It'll be a nice change of pace too. Last time I went for vacations it ended up being quite the adventure too. I think we could both use a place to just relax and forget. I mean, what's the worst that could happen now. Being involved in mystery murder?" Duke laughs out loud a bit nervously. Even if he was joking about it, in truth, most of his travels usually ended up deviating into quite the quest, usually to save his own life. It was like som outside force actually planned for it. At least Duke never was at a shortage of stories to tell.

For a moment, Marion could see the face of a Seviper silently raising above Duke's shoulder, staring at the device intensely before inching away just as stealthily. What was that all about?
  8. Marion Ette
    02-21-2013 09:45 AM
    Marion Ette
    Marion pouts a bit in response to Balmund's teasing. "No fair! You know how curious I get," she mock-complains, laughing as she does. The mention of travel brings a definite spark to Marion's eyes; what trainer didn't love to travel, after all? "Not at the moment. Personally, I would love to go to Whale Island and see the beaches, myself! The last and only time I went..." Marion pauses, the memories darkening her mind somewhat. "Well, it was for research purposes, and let's just say it wasn't much of a vacation... Though it was certainly an adventure. I'll have to tell you about it sometime." Marion laughs a bit. "Which resort were you thinking of?"
  9. Balmund
    02-21-2013 09:22 AM
    Balmund
    "Mm," Duke silently nodded as Marion explained having just interacted with Keith, and by the looks of it, there was still far more to it than she let on. He made a mental note to bring up the subject once he was there in person, though for the time being he held himself from steering the flow of conversation back to that topic. After all, Marion didn't seem quite comfortable with it herself.

A bit of a teasing, mischievous smile draws up on his face as Marion asks about his purchases. "That's a secret!" He waddled his index finger from side to side. "Say, you got any plans for travel? I'm thinking a resort at Whale Island would sound nice..."
  10. Marion Ette
    02-21-2013 08:52 AM
    Marion Ette
    Marion stops herself before the typical "Fine" escapes her lips; she was not one to lie, after all. "Um, well..." Marion's eyes clearly convey her emotion, even if her words don't quite capture her inner world. "I'm doing okay." She smiles reassuringly, hoping that Balmund was not too worried about her. "You just missed Keith. He left about a minute ago," Marion comments, though the underlying tone of the statement strongly suggests this meeting was more serious and stressful than just a friendly bit of chatter. "He's... well, I guess he's doing all right under the circumstances. I think he's starting to come to his senses," Marion adds, sighing a bit. Still, she returns quickly back to her smile. "So, what are you buying?"