UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew

Conversation Between OkikuMew and Rotom310
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. OkikuMew
    03-01-2018 04:41 PM
    OkikuMew
    Ah ha, I actually kinda prefer to have it over BMG because I'm one of those that keeps bugging everyone to have more activity over BMG... since I can't really be active myself ^^; (I still do my best, I mean I did bring in a new member from BMG... but registered in UPN since BMG was dead <.<)

All that said, huzzah for moving there!
  2. Rotom310
    03-01-2018 04:05 PM
    Rotom310
    Whenever it gets mod approval to be visible, you now have an update over on BMG. :>
  3. Rotom310
    03-01-2018 03:03 PM
    Rotom310
    Oh, sorry! I should have said something. I have seen your reply, and I'm almost done with your update. I just didn't want Snope to have to wait any longer than necessary since it would have been a separate post anyway.

If you really don't mind though, could we move your adventure to BMG? Anything that would make the BMG section look a little more active isn't a bad thing in my book. Assuming no one else posts before I'm done w/ your update I can edit it into that last post.
  4. OkikuMew
    03-01-2018 11:43 AM
    OkikuMew
    Hello! ^^ After seeing your update post in BMG, I just wanted to give a quick reminder that I have (finally) replied to my adventure, here, but got slightly buried ^^;

On a side note, if you think it'll be easier for you and more advantageous for FB as a whole, I wouldn't mind having my whole adventure moved to BMG