UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Sneaze

Conversation Between Sneaze and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
  1. Sneaze
    11-13-2017 05:41 PM
    Sneaze
    Yeah I was waiting for GS before doing yours and then hardcore spaced. He poked me last night after I had left my computer but I have a reminder set to do it when home.
  2. Missingno. Master
    11-13-2017 03:13 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rushing you- not my intention- just wanted to point out that me and GS have been waiting on our respective Druddigon Eggs to hatch for a while now.
  3. Sneaze
    04-12-2017 06:42 PM
    Sneaze
  4. Missingno. Master
    10-05-2014 02:17 PM
    Missingno. Master
    If we don't manage to evolve your Dusclops and my Haunter by the time Halloween comes around, would you mind if I evolved my Haunter by helping MZ evolve his apparently soon-to-be Haunter instead? I'd still gladly help you evolve Marissa whenever you want, of course.

EDIT: OK, turns out that PP and his soon-to-be Kadabra will be helping MZ out there instead. Having said that, would you mind if I found someone else to help evolve Chuck anyway, if you won't be able to do it soon? I'm sorry if I seem impatient, but I'm just really eager to evolve him into Gengar, and as I said before, I'll still gladly help you evolve Marissa whenever you're ready to do that.
  5. Missingno. Master
    09-03-2014 04:49 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Took the liberty of doing a quick search on BMG- this should be the link you're after.
  6. Sneaze
    09-03-2014 04:15 PM
    Sneaze
    I basically was hella busy and am catching up on all the stuff I was supposed to do ages ago, so very, very soon. The big thing holding me back is (as per the usual) my FB Members Post being FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED due to being on BMG so I have to dig up the actual purchase link for Marissa's Reaper Cloth.
  7. Missingno. Master
    09-03-2014 03:56 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just wondering, when are we going to trade to evolve your Dusclops and my Haunter? Not rushing you, just wanted to get an idea as to when this would happen, as it's been about two and a half months since we arranged the trade.
  8. Missingno. Master
    06-29-2014 03:28 PM
    Missingno. Master
    It's fine, real life always comes first.
  9. Sneaze
    06-29-2014 03:27 PM
    Sneaze
    Yeah, sorry, been busy with job stuff and need to dig up where my Dusclops last leveled as well as the purchase of the Reaper Cloth. =x
  10. Missingno. Master
    06-29-2014 03:25 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just a little reminder about us trading to evolve my Haunter and your Dusclops. I don't mean to rush you, it's just that it's been nearly two weeks since we arranged the trade.