UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > pengyzu

Conversation Between pengyzu and Shadowshocker
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 64 of 64
  1. Shadowshocker
    08-22-2011 06:00 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Referring to what others have done in the ref school as examples should help out, but generally you'll want to have initial posts where each involved Trainer posts their squad, sends out their first 'mon and issues orders (all in the right sequence, of course). Then, ref the resulting round based on your best understanding of the scenario. Some suggestions: use a singles match (one 'mon a side), and incorporate several types of moves like offensive and non-offensive. Generally, though, make things straightforward and non-complicated.
  2. pengyzu
    08-22-2011 03:50 AM
    pengyzu
    But can you give me a sample scenario I can work with? Just to help me figure out what I should do to ref lol
  3. Shadowshocker
    08-22-2011 03:40 AM
    Shadowshocker
    Thanks, good fellow. Unfortunately I can't really advise anything reffing related lately; I've retired indefinitely from reffing due to a presently pressing university course since the days before the reffing vocabulary overhaul.
  4. pengyzu
    08-22-2011 03:02 AM
    pengyzu
    Awesome job with yesterday's Shadow Experiment Since I know you are a gym leader, can I ask if you can help me practice reffing before finishing my first two battles then apply. I need sample scenario you see