Go Back   UPNetwork > EmeraldGoblin
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between EmeraldGoblin and Kindrindra
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 30
  1. EmeraldGoblin
    08-03-2014 12:55 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    can you save that SPPF slot for a match against me? =D

its not going to be scenario per say, but I do plan to include a couple of electric O:
  2. Kindrindra
    06-08-2014 07:22 PM
    Kindrindra
    Eh, in that arena I'd say the fire isn't close enough to cause the effects. The fire should be, like, at least within a meter away. Pokemon are used to battle, afterall.
  3. EmeraldGoblin
  4. Kindrindra
    06-08-2014 07:14 PM
    Kindrindra
    Yeah, exactly! ^_^
  5. EmeraldGoblin
    06-08-2014 07:03 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    so by your rationale... hate means that a bug pokemon can be uncomfortable if its near flames and exposed to hot temperatures (not warm climate)?
  6. Kindrindra
    06-08-2014 07:00 PM
    Kindrindra
    I think what Dave meant by the severe damage thing is that it dealt severe damage under the old system.

Also, 'hate' can't really be quantified. It just basically means they'll try to avoid it by any means necessary, and they're going to be a lot less composed around it. So they'll be quicker to panic and have trouble focusing if in a burning forest or something, perhaps even increasing energy usage out of panic.
  7. Kindrindra
    06-08-2014 06:48 PM
    Kindrindra
    Well, there is a difference between 'annoy' and 'bother'. Posting in S&I would probably annoy him mote than bothering him directly would. '^_^
  8. EmeraldGoblin
    06-08-2014 06:43 PM
    EmeraldGoblin
    Yeah, he said not to annoy him.
  9. Kindrindra
    06-08-2014 06:38 PM
    Kindrindra
    Yo, just to let you know, it's considered more courteous to simply bring up the matter with your ref than take it to S&I, especially since Ref's Discretion is a really big thing. I'm sure Sneezey wouldn't mind if you just brought up in the battle that you don't think you should be paralyzed.
  10. Kindrindra
    06-02-2014 02:20 PM
    Kindrindra
    Nah, I'm using my lack of squad pic as motivation to learn how to draw. XFD