2. Pearl's Perap
    09-01-2011 04:44 PM
    Pearl's Perap
    Thanks, matey-o ;D

Hope all is well for you :3
  3. empoleon dynamite
    09-01-2011 02:59 PM
    empoleon dynamite
    Hope you have much fun in the U S of A ;)
  4. Pearl's Perap
    08-16-2011 08:14 PM
    Pearl's Perap
    Thanks for the tips, I hope it ends up going well. I really need to plan out my attacks more, I suppose i've never been a battler so it comes as somewhat of a challenge.

As for the egg house, I'm really not sure, I suppose I just wanted to have a go at hatching an egg and seeing if its a keeper. I will probably end up dropping it off at the AC, anyway, when the fifth generation is in properly :<

Gutted that you can't find out what you've hatched ;_;

I'm really in the mood for an adventure D:
  5. empoleon dynamite
    08-16-2011 08:11 PM
    empoleon dynamite
    It's a lot to take in. You should have that matchup in the bag though if you just set yourself up with support moves (Recover, Aqua Ring, Rest). And whatever you do don't throw a Shadow Ball his way, when he's bided the moves come back at you twice as powerful. And Shadow Ball is super effective against Frillish meaning LOLMASSIVE damage. I'd probably use something like Hydro Pump when you decide to break the bide. That'll deal a huge neutral blow on Marshtomp and only resisted damage on you. Getting a bit carried away with your match anyways. So do you have anything in mind for the Egg House? I have a hatched egg but no way of seeing what I got cause bulbagarden is down -_-
  6. Pearl's Perap
    08-16-2011 07:16 PM
    Pearl's Perap
    ahaha, I know. I hope it goes better for me than vs quintowill, I still haven't quite got the hang of this :<
  7. empoleon dynamite
    08-16-2011 07:11 PM
    empoleon dynamite
    Haha I love how in you vs PH you can do whatever whilst he's stuck biding xD
  8. Pearl's Perap
    08-07-2011 07:27 PM
    Pearl's Perap
    You shouldn't be giving me tips, you should just let me fail on my own ;D aha

I decided to have a little bit of a change around, either way. I'm alright to do that, aren't I?
  9. empoleon dynamite
    08-07-2011 07:17 PM
    empoleon dynamite
    Hey Kenyen (:P), Just a heads up that Metronome isn't that good and Rest is only good when you're running very low on energy since it doesn't recover health. Probably not worth doing on Round 2, but it's up to you.
  10. Pearl's Perap
    08-05-2011 08:09 PM
    Pearl's Perap
    Well, at least you're still a teenager. Those days are behind me, now ;_;