UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Stealthy

Conversation Between Stealthy and Schadenfreude
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Schadenfreude
    08-02-2015 09:17 PM
    Schadenfreude
    I'm sorry! D:

I thought that you were okay with me taking two or three before handing it back to you. I misunderstood. It's all yours. Thanks for letting me do it.
  2. Stealthy
    08-02-2015 09:34 AM
    Stealthy
    Schaden, I understand that WF is more lax than FB about updating, but that's not a high bar. It's still not good form to update a person when another updator has already claimed them. I understand that you had Josh initially, but you were nowhere to be seen for months when I took over, and I'd appreciate it if you'd let me finish Josh's quest myself, and stop updating him. If you want to take him after I'm done with him, I'd be more than happy to hand him back over, but for now please leave this quest alone. Again, I'll let this update stand, but don't make me ask again.
  3. Schadenfreude
    08-01-2015 10:41 AM
    Schadenfreude
    I'll check with you first before I do something like that. My brain isn't thinking atm.
  4. Stealthy
    08-01-2015 10:40 AM
    Stealthy
    In the future I'd appreciate it if you didn't (unless I completely disappear) but this update's fine.
  5. Schadenfreude
    08-01-2015 10:27 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Crap, I forgot to ask you first. 1:24AM itis.

I can delete my update if you want? I just wanted to drop a quick update to re-steer, because WF is more freeform than FB. But yeah, I should've asked you first. I'll do what you want.
  6. Schadenfreude
    11-03-2014 05:46 AM
    Schadenfreude
    Sexy! Once this Numel becomes a mofo Camerupt, life will be as perfect as Scarlett Johansson's figure. Any suggestions for another Fire to add? I bought some slots and have some freedom. I'm thinking the candle and maybe the monkey.
  7. Stealthy
    10-20-2014 06:15 PM
    Stealthy
    Updated Squad Pic:
  8. Stealthy
    09-28-2014 11:29 PM
    Stealthy
    Pyroar already gets Solar Beam and Wild Charge, not much else in options for waters, but a general movepool sig wouldn't be horrible either since you will get a mismash of random threats. But Torkoal is certainly a better pokemon.
  9. Schadenfreude
    09-28-2014 10:22 PM
    Schadenfreude
    I'm getting increasingly tempted to replace him with Torkoal. Pyroar really has an atrocious movepool, but the aesthetic... How about a sig that gives her an actual move pool?

I'm more worried about Waters to tell the truth. I'm picking up Numel soon, and Combusken should be able to handle most Rock types.
  10. Stealthy
    09-28-2014 09:34 PM
    Stealthy
    Eh... hope he gets something nice from ORAS tutors? Quick look shows that, assuming your GT arena will nerf arena based ground attacks, rock types are pretty much gonna completely spay you. Granted, GTdom means you're not super likely to face much in the way of a nuke squad seeing as most low-TLs have a quite limited squad to pick from, so you can probably have an easier job of keeping him out of a horrible matchup.

Look at your fire squad as a whole and see if you can find a niche for him to fill, and if you can't just give him one of the other five cannons of typespam against rocks. Or if you want something fun, go for weight abuse. 180 lbs isn't great bulk but against low TL 'mon it sure as hell works.