UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > CrazyCreeperKid
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between CrazyCreeperKid and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 77
  1. Missingno. Master
    12-08-2019 11:17 AM
    Missingno. Master

Here you are! Sorry, I meant to actually do this yesterday, I was just that tired. Whenever you get another Pokémon, or if you evolve something and I somehow miss it, let me know so I can update it.
  2. CrazyCreeperKid
    12-07-2019 11:40 AM
    CrazyCreeperKid
    Ah, I can wait. Here they are:
    Danny:
    Brianna:
    For Danny the background should be dark green, Pinky should be pink, Clockwork brown, ESP deep pink, Skull black, Shot red, and Incisor orange.
    For Brianna the background should be pink. Pachirisu yellow, Horsea light blue, Skitty pink, and Litwick deep purple.
    Thanks again!
  3. Missingno. Master
    12-07-2019 11:07 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Sure, not a problem. It'll have to wait until I get home from work, though. So just provide the Trainer sprites you want, and tell me what background colors you want for each person and Pokémon.
  4. CrazyCreeperKid
    12-07-2019 10:53 AM
    CrazyCreeperKid
    Hey, I noticed you said you take requests for FB team banners, would you mind making me one?
  5. Missingno. Master
    10-24-2019 02:06 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Not at all. You've only scratched the tip of the Bergmite as far as what shows up in those stories that I don't own.
  6. CrazyCreeperKid
    10-24-2019 11:34 AM
    CrazyCreeperKid
    So, I was reading some of your Miscellaneous Memories, and I saw that you battled a trainer with a Sceptile, which you don't own, so I was wondering if you needed to own the Pokemon before you write a Visionary Glade story about it;
  7. CrazyCreeperKid
    10-21-2019 05:18 PM
    CrazyCreeperKid
    Oh, OK.
  8. Missingno. Master
    10-21-2019 05:09 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just letting you know I'm about to get going on a post in your base. Would've done it sooner but what I have in mind would've been trickier to pull off on a phone.
  9. CrazyCreeperKid
    10-20-2019 08:48 AM
    CrazyCreeperKid
    That's fine, I;m working on the updating post now.
  10. Missingno. Master
    10-20-2019 08:22 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Alright, posted, though expect responses from me to be fairly slow for a good chunk of today.