UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > GX Prodigy

Conversation Between GX Prodigy and Trot Away
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 40
  1. GX Prodigy
    06-07-2016 08:20 PM
    GX Prodigy
    Say I wanted to give all of my pokemon nicknames, where do I go to do that?
  2. GX Prodigy
    06-05-2016 04:28 PM
    GX Prodigy
    Thanks, I understand now. I was just a tad bit confused and shocked by the difference
  3. Trot Away
    06-05-2016 03:52 PM
    Trot Away
    For future reference, if the Ref's ruling doesn't satisfy you, I think questions such as yours in the QA are more suited in the Inquiries and Rulings thread.
  4. Trot Away
    06-04-2016 09:41 PM
    Trot Away
    First you check this thread to see which Gyms are available at the moment. Once you find the one you want you'll also have to check if their Queue is free. If it is, go to this thread claiming you wish to get into That Gym Leader/Trainer's queue.

Also note that if that Gym has a Gym Trainer(s), you'll have to challenge them first before you can take on a Leader!
  5. GX Prodigy
    06-04-2016 09:30 PM
    GX Prodigy
    ....How do I battle a gym
  6. Trot Away
    06-04-2016 09:28 PM
    Trot Away
    Oi, you're asking me? I'm flattered!

Well, I suppose you could seek some of the more notable Trainers and challenge them more often. If by any chance you best them in battle, it's a high chance that your talents will be recognized. Gym Matches even moreso as you'll be made to battle on THEIR turf!
  7. GX Prodigy
    06-04-2016 09:17 PM
    GX Prodigy
    Quick Question, Trot. What is the best way to get into the Top 20 battlers of PASBL lol. It's a serious question. I want to battle those in the top like MTG, Jerichi, Kush, and etc.
  8. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 07:24 PM
    GX Prodigy
    I'd feel the same way but I'd like a sig wipe. I know how it feels to rack your brains for a sig, but I will admit that you would feel stronger to holding onto sigs than I would because you've been here longer and thus have more sigs. The reason I would take away sigs is because although sigs do bring creativity to the table it, in a sense, pulls ASB away from the Anime which is the whole point of ASB. I'm a young guy, only 16, and I don't really watch the anime, but the only time I've seen a "sig" was the Paul vs. Ash match in the Sinnoh league when Paul's Gastrodon used the muddy water shield technique. Taking away sigs would bring about more skilled battles because not every pokemon has a "mini op" gimmick to it and battlers would be forced to think about how to counter moves more effectively. In fact, I'll go as far to say that removing sigs would force trainers to be creative with the arenas to "make up for not having a sig", but that's a stretch lol.
  9. Trot Away
    06-02-2016 07:04 PM
    Trot Away
    I feel torn, really. I wracked my brain creating my current Signatures and it would be rather rough for me to just give them up just like that. On the other hand it gives me the opportunity to crate something just as good, or even something better, for my friends!

It's going to be a shock, but i'll make the best of it.
  10. GX Prodigy
    06-02-2016 06:48 PM
    GX Prodigy
    How do you feel about a sig wipe?