UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Whimsy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Whimsy and kingothestone
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 48 of 48
  1. Whimsy
    10-22-2013 06:22 PM
    Whimsy
    Ok, ask. I'll try to condense those arena mechanics into something bitesized and chewy.
  2. kingothestone
    10-22-2013 06:20 PM
    kingothestone
    The last time an arena got approved on that thread was... some time before 2010 .-.

I see people post custom arenas all the time. Kairnes Gay bar thing, for example. If you want, though, I can ask kush since I'm currently in his ref trainee thingy anyway.
  3. Whimsy
    10-22-2013 06:15 PM
    Whimsy
    I could try but holy hell there's a lot of mechanics to juggle.
    Besides, I'm pretty sure the arena needs to be approved first so ask an LO about that. If they say yes then I CAN ONLY TRY.
  4. kingothestone
    10-22-2013 06:11 PM
    kingothestone
    Swampy, if you want to take that complicated arena match I mentioned, I'd be up for it, as none of the more seasoned refs seem to want it. If you need it, I'll help you keep track of what rounds certain things should happen in, but other than that, you would, of course, be completely on your own. What say you? Up for it? (the match is in the ref queue, and a more detailed explanation of the arena can be found here.) What say you? Up for the challenge?
  5. Whimsy
    10-18-2013 03:51 AM
    Whimsy
    Thanks! I try to keep my reffings light and whimsical so that all can enjoy it. I look forward to reffing for you later in life
  6. kingothestone
    10-17-2013 05:53 PM
    kingothestone
    unless he's been too busy too even get on here to post in TA :o Idk though, so (shrug). Your reffings amuse, me, btw. I might ask you to ref a match for me in the near future. (i'd ask you to ref one that I have in the queue now, but you're just as new to reffing as me, and the arena is complicated so I need a more experienced hand)
  7. Whimsy
    10-17-2013 08:57 AM
    Whimsy
    Well yes, but he did post that this morning. Pretty sure during this 48hr period he could have ordered, considering I answered his qualms about my last reffing on Tuesday.
  8. kingothestone
    10-17-2013 08:36 AM
    kingothestone
    Just a heads up, Swampert28 posted in Trainer Absences, so I'm p sure he's safe from DQ.