UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Lil'twick

Conversation Between Lil'twick and lilcipher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. lilcipher
    01-26-2017 10:52 PM
    lilcipher
    I'm sorry to hear about your own situation. I believe the situation's over now due to the intervention of campus security and my intimidating friends, but you never know. I always make sure to have pepper spray and a knife on hand in case anything happens. I'm comfortable in my class, at least, surrounded by a bunch of moms and other ladies learning about babies lol
  2. Lil'twick
    01-26-2017 10:50 PM
    Lil'twick
    Yeah I just a 2-3:20 on T/Th and club meetings 4:10 to 5:30 on Wednesday. Sorry to hear about that, had to indirectly deal with someone worse then a stalker last semester so it wasn't fun. Campus at night was always nice to me, but I do like the night better so it wasn't terribly bad. Hopefully you feel comfortable at least when you are in classs.
  3. lilcipher
    01-26-2017 10:46 PM
    lilcipher
    I'm hoping to get my own place later on this year, too. Hopefully a studio apartment or something cheap along those lines. I'm only taking one class at Sierra this semester at night since I work full-time, so I'm only there on Wednesday nights from about 6:30 to 9:35. I hate walking around the campus at night, especially since I had a stalker at Sierra a couple of years ago that caused me to leave for a bit. I haven't seen the person so far, though, so I'm hoping I'll be good.
  4. Lil'twick
    01-26-2017 10:34 AM
    Lil'twick
    Ehh it was okay. Absurdly hot for one thing. A lot of bs happened last semester so I'm staying at my Nana's house until I can try and get an apartment. Most of my classes are online so I'm only on campus three days a week starting mext week xd.
  5. lilcipher
    01-26-2017 03:43 AM
    lilcipher
    Nah, mine's a new one, 2001 New Beetle. I'm sure you'll see it around eventually.

I'm actually attending Sierra right now, but I'm still living at home. I visited the dorms a couple times just to check them out but I couldn't pay to stay there. What was dorm life like?
  6. Lil'twick
    01-25-2017 01:10 AM
    Lil'twick
    Ah I haven't seen yours but the yellow one is pretty common for me! (Unless you have a classic buggy then damn). Also yeah Sierra has a good Auto Fair, I saw it a lot last semester when I was in the dorms xd.
  7. lilcipher
    01-24-2017 11:50 PM
    lilcipher
    No, I have not seen it! My bug however is red with daisy decals on the hood and truck, and daisy rims. I bought it last year from the car lot at Sierra College pretty cheap, so I'm alright with it being gaudy as heck lol
  8. Lil'twick
    01-24-2017 11:40 PM
    Lil'twick
    Ehh probably not :/, but one can hope. Also lol walking in the rain is annoying at times. I've been here for about 7 years come this August, so I've been here for a good bit. Oh, have you seen the yellow bug with black polka dots around? Thought of that when I saw it on my walk xd
  9. lilcipher
    01-24-2017 11:36 PM
    lilcipher
    Thankfully it didn't rain today! I hope that's it for the season before it kicks back up again in April/May. I'm tired of avoiding the flooded streets I take to work. So, how long have you been living in Lincoln?
  10. Lil'twick
    01-21-2017 01:47 PM
    Lil'twick
    Some of the trails have been lightly flooded but besides that I'm not terrible surprised that area is semi-flooded. Apparntly today is like, the only respite from the rain.