UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Heather
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Heather and Crys
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
  1. Crys
    11-13-2014 06:06 PM
    Crys
    quick question unrelated to my match: am i allowed to take more than 1 open chall in a post? Say that there are 2 dif people who made open challs, and since i have 2 open slots i want to take both. Is this allowed? (None of my frens will answer me, so asking the next person i at least have talked to on here.)
  2. Crys
    11-13-2014 05:47 PM
    Crys
    ah k, good to know.
  3. Heather
    11-13-2014 05:45 PM
    Heather
    The rest of the round after shifting to solid, it should be locked in as I'm one of those guys who believes in one shift per round.
  4. Crys
    11-13-2014 05:40 PM
    Crys
    !!!!
    How long would a revert to solid form last, like a round or so?
  5. Heather
    11-12-2014 10:03 PM
    Heather
    If it uses physical water, Haunter must be solid to be hit, which it usually isn't. HP water uses water ENERGY rather than physical water, and thus would hit Haunter regardless of state. In fact, it would want to go solid to avoid extra damage, perhaps a scrupulous battler might see a tactical advantage there?
  6. Crys
    11-12-2014 09:56 PM
    Crys
    got a quick question related towards mechanics. Would HP (being water in the case of chinchou/water types in general) hit a ghost such as gengar, even though it is of the water type? Similarly, would natural gift hit gengar in the pool area even though water there?
  7. Heather
    11-09-2014 05:01 PM
    Heather
    It was the fastest way to put it really so.
  8. Crys
    11-09-2014 04:59 PM
    Crys
    lmao i'd hardly call you an idiot, as mistakes happen. D/w bout it.
  9. Crys
    11-09-2014 04:47 PM
    Crys
    Awesomesauce omg, you just made my day. Never thought i'd hear that in this century.

Anyhow Ek technically got me on the wording, as I was referring to the move protect, with the word "bubble" refering to protect, since Reflect isn't a bubble.

So what i'm thinking is that I hit the reflect with spark and did nothing else, letting him get a recover off as technically he didn't throw the move protect up.

Regardless Staryu will be dead next round cause I plan to spam electric moves, but that was my 2 cents on the matter. Though what do I know, i haven't been around long enough to be a theoretical god, even with competitive experience.
  10. Heather
    11-09-2014 04:33 PM
    Heather
    Okay so your match VS Elite has kit kind of a rough spot with a reffing so if you could get in there and clear stuff up, that'd be awesomesauce.