UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > kingothestone

Conversation Between kingothestone and Mew The Gato
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. Mew The Gato
    01-02-2017 01:12 AM
    Mew The Gato
    You offered to referee my match with Snorby, yes? (On SPPf)

4 Vs. 4
    Singles
    Equiall 4
    Switch = Gym
    Slapstick
    Desert: The Desert arena is situated amidst huge sand dunes. The elevated sand will provide unstable footing at best for those unsuited to navigating the arena, and the intense heat will render Water and Ice type Pokemon uncomfortable, while the arid conditions will leave Grass type Pokemon unfamiliar with the environment uncomfortable. Beneath the surface of the sand are numerous large rock suitable for use in attacks like Stealth Rock, and there are likewise boulders jutting from the surface of the dunes which can provide cover for smaller Pokemon and be used to fuel attacks such as Rock Slide. Within reason, if one of the batters mentions positioning of an arena aspect, the battler is considered to be correct unless it contradicts a previous statement. This arena is outdoors only.
  2. Mew The Gato
    01-01-2015 01:27 AM
    Mew The Gato
    I am not really after anything very much, so, we can do Ice.
  3. kingothestone
    01-01-2015 01:19 AM
    kingothestone
    We could do me with Ice or you with whatever you're after. Your choice.
  4. Mew The Gato
    01-01-2015 12:55 AM
    Mew The Gato
    I would be fine with that. A scenario for which Gym, though?
  5. kingothestone
    12-31-2014 06:52 PM
    kingothestone
    Hey MtG, I know we had a water arena match planned, but would you be up to switching it into a scenario for me once I finish leveling all this crap?
  6. kingothestone
    12-29-2014 08:35 AM
    kingothestone
    Thanks man. I need a total of 25 more SP, but if things go according to plan and people stop dicking me around I might actually get that. Any help you can give me will be appreciated
  7. Mew The Gato
    12-28-2014 11:49 AM
    Mew The Gato
    Here you go, eight more Service Points coming soon. As soon as Mienfoo Vs. Croagunk is completed, which will definitely happen before the sale is over. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

How much do you need before the end of the sale?
  8. kingothestone
    12-27-2014 08:31 AM
    kingothestone
    I'll take whatever you can get me and will pay it back asap.
  9. Mew The Gato
    12-27-2014 01:55 AM
    Mew The Gato
    I would be glad to, although I have only 1.75 SP left. I can probably get 8 more SP very soon, though, so, if 9.75 SP is any help, I would be glad to help.

EDIT: Okay, it looks like I would be able to gather a total of 16 Service Points before the sale ends.
  10. kingothestone
    12-26-2014 05:36 PM
    kingothestone
    How would I go about convincing you to loan me SP so I can nab a legend challenge of my own?